Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny The Wildchild @ Jade This Sunday

lyrik

Alright I know not many people on this board are into jungle that much but I just wanted to let those interested know that Danny will be at Jade on Sunday.I myself am not really big on DnB and Jungle anymore but Danny is freakin sick! He actually is a DJ that I have looked up to and studied in the scene back home. He is a wiz behind the decks and spins straight up fuckin funk as far as jungle is concerned, mixing in elements of hip-hop effortlessly. One of the Djs that inspired me to actually start spinning because what he could do and how crowds reacted to him.

I think the cover is ten bucks and it opens at 10pm. I might actually be going to this...I need a little different prespective once and a while to keep things fresh.

Alright I know not many people on this board are into jungle that much but I just wanted to let those interested know that Danny will be at Jade on Sunday.I myself am not really big on DnB and Jungle anymore but Danny is freakin sick! He actually is a DJ that I have looked up to and studied in the scene back home. He is a wiz behind the decks and spins straight up fuckin funk as far as jungle is concerned, mixing in elements of hip-hop effortlessly. One of the Djs that inspired me to actually start spinning because what he could do and how crowds reacted to him.

I think the cover is ten bucks and it opens at 10pm. I might actually be going to this...I need a little different prespective once and a while to keep things fresh.

we gotta go to this

Yo Mike...I still haven't decided being that it is a Sunday and all.....plus the jungle and dnb scene here is very clicky and somewhat shady....much different vibe from what we were use to back home years back.

Erick - I hear ya man...Danny is always sick. Still one of my favorite Djs...of any genre. He has an ability to fuse together different elements from different genres and not just have it sound good but have it go off dancefloor rockin style.