Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's Kosta???

Kosta you go out anymore??....what happened to you?....you got weak!.....don't die out now bro.....the summer has begun....lets go I'll swing by this friday with the flatbed tow truck with my car and pick you up bro we'll hit the shore.....

:laugh:

are you fucking kidding me bro?

Youre the weak one.....where the fuck were you for afterhours friday?

Listen Bobby, I know this is a rough week for you being on the rag this time of the month but here's the schedule if you "think" you can go toe to toe with the champ.

Wed. Taste

Thurs Circa to Deko

Friday Djais Happy Hour to Merge

Sat. BBQ all day getting bombed sober up and work Merge Sat Night

Sat Night after hours begins

Sun Morn Surf Beach weather permitting

Sun afternoon Surf Club

Go home freshen up

Sunday Night Tempts....

if you think you can hang feel free to tag along.

Just remember only the strong survive and the toughest man stands alone.

are you fucking kidding me bro?

Youre the weak one.....where the fuck were you for afterhours friday?

Listen Bobby, I know this is a rough week for you being on the rag this time of the month but here's the schedule if you "think" you can go toe to toe with the champ.

Wed. Taste

Thurs Circa to Deko

Friday Djais Happy Hour to Merge

Sat. BBQ all day getting bombed sober up and work Merge Sat Night

Sat Night after hours begins

Sun Morn Surf Beach weather permitting

Sun afternoon Surf Club

Go home freshen up

Sunday Night Tempts....

if you think you can hang feel free to tag along.

Just remember only the strong survive and the toughest man stands alone.

you know....I really could keep up with you....you know that......but honestly god bless ya......thats a fuckin' plan right thurrr kid.......BUT unfortunately I am retiring until further notice.....I'm getting my shit together and rounding up my $$ stash and getting to fuck out of Jersey..2 years tops im out....but don't worry once I am officially gone my visits back here will be Warrior status guaranteed...

you know....I really could keep up with you....you know that......but honestly god bless ya......thats a fuckin' plan right thurrr kid.......BUT unfortunately I am retiring until further notice.....I'm getting my shit together and rounding up my $$ stash and getting to fuck out of Jersey..2 years tops im out....but don't worry once I am officially gone my visits back here will be Warrior status guaranteed...

Bobby once again you back down.

I set the standard in going out.

I AM A MACHINE

there is no stopping me...especialy with a good job and no girlfriend...forget it!!! the funds are endless and i can sleep when im dead!!!!

So again Bobby you think you can make it to any one of these places I mentioned feel free to gimme a call and Ill send the senior citizens jitney bus over to pick you up. handicap accessible of course!!!!!

yeah im starting to suspect Kostas weekend roster list...he's always sayin' hes there but does anybody actually see him??...hmmm...

tell you what Ill dress up as wheres fucking waldo and just take group photos and all you queers can sit here and pick me out of the picture like a bunch of retarded 6th graders.

Fuck yo kikik

where do you go...work to home and back to work...real exciting life...if i were you id commint suicide for fun!!!!!!

Bobby...whats the deal bitch you down for a little going out...or is your pussy too sore from getting fist fucked by your cyber psuedo girlfrined kiki

kosta i havent seen you

and dont think your fooling anyone with your gay comment kikster.

we all know youposted about some gay truck fire on 17 that shut down the highway like we give a fuck.

why dont you try calling acu-traffic

maybe they'll be your friend for 5.2 seconds.

chill out Kosta...no need to be so f- in rude to her

damn

look who came out of hibernation to defend her friend....how cute.

Is kikilicious getting upset over at the reserve there.

tell her to chill out and come to circa tomorrow for some lobster ravioli on me if she's really that upset.

Kosta is back to being a fucking cocksucker. I love it.

that right Bri.....the old Kosta Motherfucking P. has returned. No more of this softee with a girlfriend bullshit.

You fuck with the bull you get the horns.

Im sick of being nice to this one and that one and gettin shit on in return...well the time has come for me to start shittin so get your fucking umbreallas out cause its coming

i don't even know if she read it...but still thats not nice

you know she's a sweetheart and you gotta be so mean and harsh with your words...

just chill......

So how have you been doing?

tell me to chill

Ill start rippin on you next so watch your step.

mean.....harsh....you aint seen nothing yet.

tell her no lobster ravioli for her cause of you.

Ive been better.....but I'll be back up top shortly

i don't even know if she read it...but still thats not nice

you know she's a sweetheart and you gotta be so mean and harsh with your words...

just chill......

So how have you been doing?

thanks barb no i didnt see anything till now.... kikis busy busy busy... thanks for having my back :love:

oh stop....she'd love to have dinner with you....

hows the shore been treatin u......i heard JP was a good old time

ru in the house with JoJo and George this year???

i cant take her out to dinner bobby is my friend and that would be a choopa move to take out bobbys ex...even if it was an internet relationship...I dont do my boys dirty like that.

Shore is a BLAST as usual. yeah Im with Jo Jo and george and the crew.

JP was sickkkkkkkkk after hours was just as sickkkkkkkkk LMFAO!!!!!!!!

we know kiki loves lobster ravioli.

You guys down for a dinner thing...Ill ask angry and B-Hova and crew if theryre down lets see if i c an put this together in a day!