Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Call To Arms (HOUSE)

lyrik

Alright people....this is for the house heads on the board. This is my little shout out to let everyone know over the last couple years we have been trying to pull our house community closer and closer. Over those last few years we have been lucky enough to enjoy the fruits of the labors from many local promoters and DJs. So with that I want to extend a warm welcome to anyone to jump on board and visit one of the best local promoter's site in South Florida. Most of you know who these guys are and I have seen a lot of you out at their events.....BUT...I hardly ever see anyone stopping in over at their site. We can only get stronger if we come together...so with that I want to ask anyone that really loves house to take a minute to check out the lust4house site. Please sign up for our little message board and the lust crews mailing lists. The guys at lust always try to bring us quality events and offer them almost all of the time for free...so I hope to see some of you guys signing up. The site is growing and growing each time I check back there are more and more posts and new info directly related to house, charts, event info for all of FL and info on guestlists etc for up coming events. Well thats my peace...hope to see some familiar names.

:biggrin:

www.lust4house.com