Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chapelle first season

...i cant believe CC is charging $25 for this when i bought it a couple months back for $18...anyway...i want to piss on you was funny shit....was wrap it up last season?...

102_wrapit.jpg

...funny shit either way...

yup...u r abosolutly correct sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

...i cant believe CC is charging $25 for this when i bought it a couple months back for $18...anyway...i want to piss on you was funny shit....

QUOTE]

That one was hilarious. Did anyone else notice that one of the girls in the skit was Vida Guerra from Maxim?

...i cant believe CC is charging $25 for this when i bought it a couple months back for $18...anyway...i want to piss on you was funny shit....

QUOTE]

That one was hilarious. Did anyone else notice that one of the girls in the skit was Vida Guerra from Maxim?

vida guerra from fhm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and yes....shes in the r kelly one.....and she didn the 3 daves in the 2nd season....she told me a story about the 3 davs one....shes the stripper in that one, and when they were filming she accidently fell on him, and she was likeoh my gosh im so sorry, and she said he was like....no please fall again!!!!!!!!!!and that he was a real down to earth chill guy.....must be the greens!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

...it's always about the greens...

:smoke:

...one day, i will hit the gas mask...:)

its on deck waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i will tell u do a little exercise b4 u step up to the simulator!!!!!!!!!! some push ups...jumping jacks.....get the blood moving, cuz u "WILL" get simulated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

vida guerra from fhm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and yes....shes in the r kelly one.....and she didn the 3 daves in the 2nd season....she told me a story about the 3 davs one....shes the stripper in that one, and when they were filming she accidently fell on him, and she was likeoh my gosh im so sorry, and she said he was like....no please fall again!!!!!!!!!!and that he was a real down to earth chill guy.....must be the greens!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I think Every guy would be "down to earth" after having that booty fall on you.

i just try to put myself in the right situations!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

werd man...

i envy the party scene you guys got down in miami.....i got a friend down there that brags to me about how sick the clubs are down there.

shes coming all the way up here to see me spin tho!!! cant wait to see her :bounce: