Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm thinking about buying this car next .... what do u think??

67.jpg

i'd probably rim it up with something hott ... but my question is ...... Is Chrysler 300 an older person's car ???

choop i looked into the same car...it is an old mans car...kinda looks like the bently but they also have one with a hemi motor in it

67.jpg

i'd probably rim it up with something hott ... but my question is ...... Is Chrysler 300 an older person's car ???

i like the car...its not an old man's car. Those rims are disgusting though...too seasideish. THe TL is fo the jap plays ;) go with the chrysler but with different rims

lol ... i have a 2002 tl-s right now .. my lease is almost up ...so i prob. will get a white one when the time comes.

WHAT OPTIONS ARE YOU GETTING ??

im not getting any options im doing everything aftermarket. idont like the way the ground effects looks on it maybe the spoiler if anything but thats about it. I was gonna get the navigation but I want a dvd player so if it plays dvd's also I'll do that if not i'll just put one in after.

and the price you quoted is waaaay to high....I found it in the 3 range. it was between this and the discovery but i figure dicovery is 4and change a month with horrible gas mileage so I dec on the Ac.

straight up...i wouldn't buy a new chrysler if you paid me to......bottom line......Hey ya doin'!!!!.......GO JAP-STYLE TRUST ME BEST car investment is anything NON-american.....thank you for listening to me.....

yeah thats true..... american ( especially chrysler ) cars dont hold their value

straight up...i wouldn't buy a new chrysler if you paid me to......bottom line......Hey ya doin'!!!!.......GO JAP-STYLE TRUST ME BEST car investment is anything NON-american.....thank you for listening to me.....

I agree - thats an old mans ride

This is about as feggish as the "getting a new tattoe, what do you think.." threads...

Trying doing something for yourself, and buying something you like... instead of worrying about what everyone else thinks...

Or you are just one of those flashy boy toys that likes to show everyone the money they spend...

This is about as feggish as the "getting a new tattoe, what do you think.." threads...

Trying doing something for yourself, and buying something you like... instead of worrying about what everyone else thinks...

Or you are just one of those flashy boy toys that likes to show everyone the money they spend...

OOooOO your soOOOOo cool and "different" with your craaZZZZy name fleshbath... Uhm any wise person will ask opinions and look for advice before they spend any large amount of cash, The insight of others can offer a different perspective that you don't normally consider. Shut the fuck up and go back to bangen your sister with the broom