Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEETUP THIS SAT. AT KARMA... 9:30!

Guest gabo

If I was in NY, I would definitely go. Hell, if I was in CT I would drive down lol ...

This is really a cool board. For a long time I never posted and only read the posts. I'm glad I post now. Thumbs up to the mods. Wish I was in NYC to join you :(

If I was in NY, I would definitely go. Hell, if I was in CT I would drive down lol ...

This is really a cool board. For a long time I never posted and only read the posts. I'm glad I post now. Thumbs up to the mods. Wish I was in NYC to join you :(

no u dont!!!!!!!!!!!! u wanna come to florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these new yorkers got nothing on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:;):D

no u dont!!!!!!!!!!!! u wanna come to florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be down there fur early fall for some LALate biz-nASS ... so get dat limo ready cuz I might be kicking't with u brudda and some of dem cool miami/sobe peeps very soon.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo
crobar? who's at crobar??

...doesnt matter...i'll def try to make it...and i'll reach out on saturday to all my kittens...

reeni is going... tasty better go and if tasty goes.. well thats all we need. This is gonna be too much fun... I think Ill tell them I won't be at work on mon.

crobar? who's at crobar??

...doesnt matter...i'll def try to make it...and i'll reach out on saturday to all my kittens...

Victor Calderone and That Kid Chris...

...not sure if you were one of the lucky ones to go check out TKC after the Madame X meetup....such a blast!

Guest gabo
reeni is going... tasty better go and if tasty goes.. well thats all we need. This is gonna be too much fun... I think Ill tell them I won't be at work on mon.

whoopsie typo... I said tasty twice... I meant to say clubkat and then tasty

Guest gabo

Its a pretty cool lounge it has an upstairs area with a bar and in the back the tables have these cool curtains... downstairs has another bar.

hookah is this thing that looks like a big bong that you smoke tobacco out of... its a smoking lounge