Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drsatan/padilla This Sat. At Flavour

drsatan

yes, yes, yes....this saturday at Flavour in the grove i will again be opening for the man, the myth, the legend, David Padilla. There is NO COVER and it should be a good time.

I'm gonna try and stop by soon hopefully either tomorrow or next week haven't seen or heard David in a while. I thought he had moved to New York though? I guess he's back....

What a dam shame David Padilla has been downgraded to play the Grove. From all the clubs in South Florida he chose a residency @ Flavor. I was at Flavor about a month ago and I never knew he was playing till I saw him in the Dj booth.

Its so :lame:

great night on sat...Drsatan really impressed me...had the nice crowd going and they were def. feeling what he was spinning...hot chics everywhere....i def. enjoyed Satan's set much better than Padilla's...i have NEVER been a fan of Padilla, so i am a little bias...but overall a great night...good seeing drsatan, his better half and friend, quest4sunrise with sister, nmotion and of course meli...we had fun...meli was drunk (but didnt fall down)...overall a good night....