Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taste Review....Rydell destroyed the joint

Show up mad early saw many familiar faces.

that corey guy went on opened the night then giorgio threw down.

Nice set.....set up a nice pace

when Rydell came on he fucking destroyed the place...unfortunatly they split up the set with a little hip hop

I was way too trashed to even notice but I was feelin Rydell's vibe so I did notice

Rydell went back on and finished off the night

place was a bit warm the outside was cool

and I had to spend $140 at the bar before the bartender offered a buyback.

Overall Im still drunk at work it was a pretty good night.

well well Kosta what else is new, can't hold your alcohol--what a responsible jerk off you must be right now smelling like ass at work!

I at least hoped you showered!

Now if you were really the "man" you wouldn't have to have spent that much on drinks

se when your the Queen people buy the drinks for ya!

Now isn't it time for your daily weep over me go to bathroom and compose yourself remember your at work! :jerkoff:

when Rydell came on he fucking destroyed the place...unfortunatly they split up the set with a little hip hop

I was way too trashed to even notice but I was feelin Rydell's vibe so I did notice

Yep, little stupid taste and rydell turned it into a fucken mad house the last hour

well well Kosta what else is new, can't hold your alcohol--what a responsible jerk off you must be right now smelling like ass at work!

I at least hoped you showered!

Now if you were really the "man" you wouldn't have to have spent that much on drinks

se when your the Queen people buy the drinks for ya!

Now isn't it time for your daily weep over me go to bathroom and compose yourself remember your at work! :jerkoff:

Go cry in the corner you cunt. anybody invite you to this party .

uh oh i better not upset you or ill be on your shit list.

listen honey i dont know what kind of trash your used to dating but i never smell like ass. I do shower and I am responsible....at least I showed up to work. You would have every right to bash me if i had to take a day or two off to "straighten out my head" but I dont.

I guess youre right Im not the man. i can buy my own drinks...when are you gonna come out so i can buy "the queen" some drinks and get your pathetic lush ass wasted so i can fuck you in a bathroom stall and spray my baby batter all over that pretty little getting old with a few wrinkled face of yours!!!!!

Ouch I guess you just insulted me so i'll have to move on-LOL

RIGHT!

When your me you don't need an invite -the world is my oyster!

Baby batter-interesting I would say that would be a wste of sperm but you would need to produce it to waste it!

Yeah you showed up for work-good thing everyone needs to be fired in person-over the phone is just so tacky. Your such a puppet I hold all your strings--how does that feel.

Ouch I guess you just insulted me so i'll have to move on-LOL

RIGHT!

When your me you don't need an invite -the world is my oyster!

Baby batter-interesting I would say that would be a wste of sperm but you would need to produce it to waste it!

Yeah you showed up for work-good thing everyone needs to be fired in person-over the phone is just so tacky. Your such a puppet I hold all your strings--how does that feel.

at least youre finally getting a clue and "moving on"

the world is your oyster shut the fuck up

more like the world fucked your clam.

baby Batter...i even got you sayin it now huh BRO!!!

Ill spray my DNA all over your back and you'll love it...having flashbacks yet.

Honey no ones gettin fired here....yet at least.

You hold my strings...the only thing your gonna be holding is my cock when your sucking me off like a champ.

So hows mid-life crisis going?

Still posting on CP at 35 so you must not be doing so well.

LMFAO--honey the only flashbacks I'm are the ones that remind me of how I used to abuse you even worse back inthe day--still coming back for more-what a glutton for punishment you are!

Sounds like you hava lot of pent up sexual frustration--hurry you can still get a nooner in with some seahag in P-town!

LMFAO--honey the only flashbacks I'm are the ones that remind me of how I used to abuse you even worse back inthe day--still coming back for more-what a glutton for punishment you are!

Sounds like you hava lot of pent up sexual frustration--hurry you can still get a nooner in with some seahag in P-town!

LOL youre too much...i really dont know how much more of this abuse i can take. Honey youre gettin soft in your old age...you used to have some nice witty comebacks and attacks and all you have now are memories of "back in the day"

like back in the day when

you didnt have wrinkles or loose skin

when you were able to stay up past 11pm and not consider it a late night.

when you could go out two nights in a row and not be "spent"

THOSE TIMES ARE LONG GONE AND NEVER TO RETURN

as for my nooner....too late today I guess Ill just hit up my lunch date tomorrow for a quick fuck....BTW You free for lunch tomorrow!!!

It was a great night lastnight with a HUGE turnout... i would like to thank everyone who showed up, especially the whole merge crew... and special thanks to joe & richie who both seriously tore the place apart.... :bowdown:

id also liek to thank everyone in teh industry who came out to support our grand opening, it is very much appreciated, you gusy are great!!! i hope to see most of you back next week for our 1st night of the 4 night IBIZA trip giveaway... 4 night, 4 chances to win... once again thanks everyone!!