Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Incoming Seaside

What up everybody?

I know you all arent to fond about proms but im gunna ask anyway. Weekend of the 19th-22nd me and a bunch of people are going to seaside. Long story short i just want to know the age to get itno the clubs in seaside, 18's fine jsut get tanked at the motel, but if its 21 ill need some back up. And if you could tell me what events are going down that weekend would be so dope..

alright thanks ahead of time.. Cheers :pint:

u from mahopac as in westchester? Im from yorktown :)

Anyways seaside is pretty strict on ID for 21. However many places have converted to 18 for girls, but as for the fellas you are out of luck i believe.

Plus with the amount of cops that are around the clubs there, its not even worth it to attempt to get in with a fake. IMO

Have fun

Ha Yea bro........all up in the sticks

Seriosuly i didnt know it was like that in jersey. You think if its real and it looks like me they'll be good and if i got a nice 20 with it, and if i go to the door its gunna be like 5 of us guys and the other nights with some girls too.

Besides that if the club scene isnt open for us :mad: !!! What the hell can we do?