Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lakers.....

shroomy

are one miracle shot away from being down 3-0

this series is starting to look like the Marlins vs the Yankees

detroit just seems to want it more and have more heart.

if they win ..... I can't think of a bigger upset in basketball in years and years

clutch shots under extreme pressure, is what separates the winners from the losers.:) Lakers looked flat the whole game. this is a tougher final then they expected; which is a good thing for the NBA... most certainly I wouldn't count the Lakers out. they seem to play better when their backs are against the wall. at 2-1 the series is far from over it's just getting better.

are one miracle shot away from being down 3-0

this series is starting to look like the Marlins vs the Yankees

detroit just seems to want it more and have more heart.

if they win ..... I can't think of a bigger upset in basketball in years and years

what have you been smokin'?? series is 2-1! :mad:

Laker fan here. Grew up with Showtime & Magic!

what have you been smokin'?? series is 2-1! :mad:

Laker fan here. Grew up with Showtime & Magic!

what I am saying is that if Kobe doesnt hit that three pointer in game 2, they are down 3-1.

Of course its 2-1, and not only don't I count the lakers out, I still wouldn't bet against them even though they are down 2-1.

but, my point was, detroit is doing a hell of a job, when even their former coach (Dailey) didn't give them a chance when he found out they were in the finals.

and biz.... I used to love the few years detroit had it out with LA instead of Boston. :)

Isiah and Majic kissing at center court then trying to rip each others liver out.

what I am saying is that if Kobe doesnt hit that three pointer in game 2, they are down 3-1.

Of course its 2-1, and not only don't I count the lakers out, I still wouldn't bet against them even though they are down 2-1.

but, my point was, detroit is doing a hell of a job, when even their former coach (Dailey) didn't give them a chance when he found out they were in the finals.

and biz.... I used to love the few years detroit had it out with LA instead of Boston. :)

Isiah and Majic kissing at center court then trying to rip each others liver out.

You mean 3-0. Do the math....And yes Detroit is taking it to LA like no one expected. The Backcourt play is what is killing LA. GP is playing like a bitch and it shows.

burnout :)

I'm just messin' with ya charlie...

detroit's played a hell of a series. LA on the other hand, needs to step it up. fish & the bench need to come in give em that extra spark when their down. Not to mention, GP & Karl need to start playin' like 10+ year vets.

I got a feeling game 4 is gonna be a bit different.

Ps. The Magic & Isiah days were classic! I remember watchin' game 2 of the 89' finals when Magic pulled a Hamstring & couldn't continue playin' in the series. Byron Scott was also hurt that year & Detroit went on to sweep us. That bitter memory will always live inside of me. For me, it's the 2nd worst occurance in sports (watchin' Magic tear his Hamstring). The worst was watchin' Magic announce he was retiring due to HIV. I remember I just got out of the shower & ran down stairs to eat dinner & a friend knocks on my door & tells me to put on the news, cuz Magic Johnson has AIDS. At time I was 14/15 yrs old.

and to round up my top 3 worst moments in sports is #3: Watchin' Roger Craig Fumble in the 91' NFC Championship Game against the Giants when the 49ers were runnin' out the clock with under 2 minutes left. The Giants recovered the fumble & drove up the field to kick a field goal & beat us that year. They later won the Super Bowl that season. talk about a heart breaker! :mad:

Biz

I remember watchin' game 2 of the 89' finals when Magic pulled a Hamstring & couldn't continue playin' in the series

Biz

I vividly remember that moment too, and it was actually an incredibly disapointing moment in detroit too. We knew that with without him, the series lost a ton of its meaning and all of its magic :)

and I will always remember larry bird stealing a inbound pass from Isiah with like 4 seconds left and a 1 point lead in boston to steal a trip to LA from us. :cry:

for now....i bet a laker win in game 4! But Im going for the best team here....Detroit has too many young athletes that are beating those old farts to the punch.....i really feel bad for Malone (hurt knee, maybe last chance for a championship) but LA... where in the hell is GARY :mad2: (cry baby)PAYTON!