Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What should I do!

candylicious

I have this guy friend and When we first met I liked him but he told me he was not interested...Then we became best friends. But the last couple of months he has bin acting weird around me. We talk all the time about who we see and what we do. And there was no problems. Now it seams that when we talk about it now he gets mad and talks down to me. I have asked him why and he wont tell me. He just looks the other way and changes the subject. I dont know if I should continue the friendship or end it!

Thanks for the reply! Im getting that vibe too. But, its getting to the point were I cant have a conversation without him geting mad at me. I dont know what to do and now when we hang out i try to say as little as possible and it hurts me to push one of my bestfriends away like that.

Are you still interested in this guy? or is it purely friendship now?

...If you want an opnion from someone who's been through all this, talk to him about it and see what he has to say. If he says he's still not interested in you, he's probably full of shit...And if he is interested and you aren't, I would recommend you 2 stop hanging out because it's only going to lead to more hurt for one of you....

I seriously went through the same exact experience a few years ago with my best friend..We sat down and talked about it and let everything out in one conversation......It was a wierd situation, but once we got past all the bullshit "he likes me she likes me" shit, things got so much better between the both of us and now we are ridiculously close to eachother and we don't have any bullshit coming between us anymore...It's actually a really nice feeling knowing that I can go to her with anything and vice versa.

No I dont like him like that anymore. Iv tried to talk to him about it but he changes the subject. I think it would be best to end the friendship only because I cant talk to him anymore about anything. Cause he gets mad at me all the time for no reason. :argue: I did not want to lose a friend over something like this but I have come to the point were being around him causes me to be unhappy. :unhappy:

sounds like your friend needs to grow up a bit....if you did try talking to him - and he refuses to listen then maybe he isn't really your friend.

move on...no reason to let anybody bring you down.