Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 new events coming in July. Calling DJ's

I am currently working on 2 new projects for 2 new events starting in July

On FRIDAY July 16th I will be starting a new Friday party at FLOW which is at 150 Varrick Street @ Vandam (Just a couple of blocks down from the site of the former Garage.

The party is in the really cool looking basement with a good sound system.

The party will center on Jazz, Soul, Funk and Deep House (of course!)

The space holds about 200 people.

Entry is $10 but free if your on my guest list.

Upstairs room will be Old Skool Hip Hop, R&B, Funk and Classics.

While there is no big fee involved, if you are interested in playing, then drop me an email at jdpromo33@aol.com.

-------------------------------------------------

Second project beginning July 18th and every Sunday thereafter will be the new "SUNDAY-SOIREE" at the all newly built club "RUBY FALLS"

Located on 29th street between 11th & 12th Avenue.

This am amazing split level space that can legally hold 1000 people. It used to be garage and they used the loading decks to create a split level.

It has wooden floors and exposed brick walls and a REAL nice custom built sound system.

The club also doubles as an art gallery during the weekdays and a club at night.

It has a full cabaret license (do we still need these?)and is just right for this kind of event.

The party will run from 6pm till 1am on Sunday's and we have some major sponsors supporting our efforts.

RESIDENT DJ's will include Julius "The Mad Thinker" & the 3 Degrees Global crew as well as myself and guests.

Our opening night is Sunday July 18th with my friend and guest DJ DEEP (TBC)

Thanks

John Davis

Body & SOUL

im njot a dj but i know what body and soul is about, good luck and see ya at these parties some of the times. Can ibe on the list?

Sure you can. Just drop me an email.

The SUNDAY-SOIREE Opening has been pushed bach a week to the 25th of July from 6pm till 1am.

See You On The Dance Floor