Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first the maestro now snoreman

i dunno i had my eys shut for 4 hours i jsut heard convo dident know where it came from

ahhhh i know what that was.. the girl got up and kissed sandman to wake him up from snoring...

you had to see his face.. he woke right the fuck up.

Yes, I snore..... and was awake for a long period of time so when I crashed I went out like a light.

For someone to kiss me on the lips to wake me up was just mind boggling.... an all time classic prank that I have no recollection of.

Thank you for the hospitality as me and Shootin3 could not find his house after a long 5AM Seaside walk.

For someone to kiss me on the lips to wake me up was just mind boggling.... an all time classic prank that I have no recollection of.

QUOTE]

She kissed you on the cheek, jabberjaw...that's only after the smelly socks to the face didn't wake you.

QUOTE]

She kissed you on the cheek, jabberjaw...that's only after the smelly socks to the face didn't wake you.

and everytyhing else we threw at him :)