Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tattoo

SuGaRNSpIcE

Guest brwneydtrouble
I see red x's

learn to post a pic

Shut up or I wont sit on your face. I see the pics just fine.

Guest gabo
Shut up or I wont sit on your face. I see the pics just fine.

I cant see the pics ...so u better plant it right here---> :)

I have two, a tribal on my lower back that didn't hurt at all and another tribal that looks kinda cambodian with an eye in the middle of my back

The one on my back DID hurt, but it rarely ever shows. I have to be wearing a strapless top or something skimpy for you to be able to see it. That one is my favorite.

Lower back:

My+tattoo.jpg?phuDkzAB3iU5LjFc

Upper back:

645a.jpg?phRFkzABA9sBtMQr

vieja, ni pinga. sort yourself honey...

:P

anyone hear of this japenese dude from philly, hez being sued by a lot of ppl cause of the things he tattoed on his customers, for example one girl is suing him cause she justed wanted some fancy japanese/chinese symbols on her back, and he tattoed a phrase "I am a whore, fuck me" in japanese. anyway the girl didnt know what it meant and she went away happily, until her japenese friends from college were laughing at her, when she asked why they told her what her tatto meant....similarly another guy is suing this dude for tattoing " I have a little dick, beware" in japenese, this fella had no clue what the tatto meant until he went to Okinawa for his military duty in japan. LOL!!

when this fella appeared in court his defense was that "stupid americans" dont know anything about his culture or language and think that its just cool symbols to be put on their butts and asses, so he was teaching this people a lesson.....

So anyone who wants a chinese symbol beware, know what your asking for!!

i wann get a tattoo, prob a chineses symbol for love or maybe angel, i was thinking on the lower back, waht u guys think, and does it hurt that bad?

I love tats. I have 4 and got 'em all done 'bout 4 years ago, all of them within 2-3 months... they're very addicting, that is of course, if u like them. Lower back doesn't hurt much.. it just tickles ;)