Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Ceeotter........where were you last night

I made my temps debut last night.

there was a slew of napkin misuse, and abusive napkin throwing going on last night. I am extremely concerned...please get your establishment in check for when i drop through again.please see to it that this matter is being rectified in a subtle and timely fashion.

I made my temps debut last night.

there was a slew of napkin misuse, and abusive napkin throwing going on last night. I am extremely concerned...please get your establishment in check for when i drop through again.please see to it that this matter is being rectified in a subtle and timely fashion.

KOSTAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I retired from sunday nights..I am only working Saturday nights...maybe I better rethink this decision...apparently there is chaos there w/o me..yikes..napkins thrown w/o my approval or by NNTA standards...what is this?????????Brian were you a part of this??? KostaP I will meet you this sunday to have an emergency meeting regaurding this blantant disreguard for our rules..yes I retired from Sundays to have some fun and actually go out to Surf and Temps AND I have every Monday as a vacation day also so beware.

KOSTAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I retired from sunday nights..I am only working Saturday nights...maybe I better rethink this decision...apparently there is chaos there w/o me..yikes..napkins thrown w/o my approval or by NNTA standards...what is this?????????Brian were you a part of this??? KostaP I will meet you this sunday to have an emergency meeting regaurding this blantant disreguard for our rules..yes I retired from Sundays to have some fun and actually go out to Surf and Temps AND I have every Monday as a vacation day also so beware.

This is very tragic news. I am extremely upset and thin ki may have to indulge in a liquid lunch to cope. Now, sat I work at merge and wont be able to make it to temps. Are you telling me Ihave to start going to djais on sundays? I was at Djais this past sun then went to temps lookin for the otter of the cee but to no avail. OK here's the deal.....sat i start at 10 pm.....Im running over for a shot before work!!! we need to toast "to a good summer and happy safe and proper napkin tossing"

This is very tragic news. I am extremely upset and thin ki may have to indulge in a liquid lunch to cope. Now, sat I work at merge and wont be able to make it to temps. Are you telling me Ihave to start going to djais on sundays? I was at Djais this past sun then went to temps lookin for the otter of the cee but to no avail. OK here's the deal.....sat i start at 10 pm.....Im running over for a shot before work!!! we need to toast "to a good summer and happy safe and proper napkin tossing"

I love a good tossing before work...toss down and shot, toss some napkins and your good to go...now, now,,,,I will be at Temps but on the same side of the bar..so you must still come to Temps on Sunday

I love a good tossing before work...toss down and shot, toss some napkins and your good to go...now, now,,,,I will be at Temps but on the same side of the bar..so you must still come to Temps on Sunday

Daddys day this weekend Im going home right after merge but def. next weekend.

Daddys day this weekend Im going home right after merge but def. next weekend.

ok that will just more napkins for next sunday..lol...we will show everyone how's its done...see you saturday..umm and be on time for own "meeting" 10pm sharp

ok that will just more napkins for next sunday..lol...we will show everyone how's its done...see you saturday..umm and be on time for own "meeting" 10pm sharp

Next Sunday starts the mayhem, Jar is off every Monday the rest of the summer!!!