Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm back this SATURDAY @ XS w/ THE PARTY!!!

>Just got the call...i'll be comming back to "The Party" this saturday @ XS. Myself, Unique and Klutch will rip it another weekend together. Last week was soo sick...this week will be even CRAZIER!!!!!

see you saturday!!!

ANDREW MENDEZ

>Just got the call...i'll be comming back to "The Party" this saturday @ XS. Myself, Unique and Klutch will rip it another weekend together. Last week was soo sick...this week will be even CRAZIER!!!!!

see you saturday!!!

ANDREW MENDEZ

nice greats et this past sat kid i enjoyed it alot

see you saturday!!!

ANDREW MENDEZ

havent seen u in ages negro! ill be there no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Gonna Be On This Saturday....allot Of Key Birthday Parties. One Of Them Being Real World Lou.....plus Nina Sky Perfoming Live....plus Some Major Celebs Are Possibly Gonna Show Up After Funk Master Flex Car Show In Ac.

Jerryx

732-207-7247

see you saturday!!!

ANDREW MENDEZ

See you Saturday!

Victor Soto

yeaa kid!! i knew u were gonna be back i even told ya at the end of last week u held it down in that place man! it was deff tuff in the beginning tryin to feel the crowd out once we got it tho it was madness cant wait to work wit ya once again this weekend kid see u then !

> > SaL kLuTcH

yeaa kid!! i knew u were gonna be back i even told ya at the end of last week u held it down in that place man! it was deff tuff in the beginning tryin to feel the crowd out once we got it tho it was madness cant wait to work wit ya once again this weekend kid see u then !

> > SaL kLuTcH

Word up gangsta!!! looking foward to working w/ my boyz again :)

:bounce::bounce::bounce: