Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Best Dj's In Nj

1.RYDELL & SANTANA

HOW CAN THERE BE 2 NUMBER ONES? I DONT KNOW THERE IS

santana and rydell both love what they do u can just tell.

rydell has been killing it insane,,, i cant even describe it unless you where there for the opening party like 4 songs going at once working the crowd over like he owned us... Santana fucken flawless mixes and does not stay tied down to any one kind of music knows how to bring the old with the new and make a new flavor of awesomeness

I feel they are the best in nj, And to be honest i would rather hear them then anyone in ny.

I really like that both there names are richie and i like this becuase its easy to scream the saame thing and not remember different names kinda like if you have a girl freind and then break up and the new girl has the same name you dont have to worry about making a mistake and calling her your x gf's name.

So YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RICHIE !!

Come to think of it i dont know how to spell richie or if its spelled the same way for both. To the one richie im sorry i cursed at you for not playing that song , i was really drunk. To the other richie dig up energy flash PLLLLLEASE i gotta hear it on that sound systems.

notallthere............. stop smokin that crap, cause you're making an ass of yourself, by saying that Santana is the best.... You have got to be kidding me... He had one good night at Surf and youre ready to suck his D... One good night does not make a DJ the best Consistency is the key

wo, slow your role roll!!!!lol.............I wouldnt say Santana sucks at all and to the best of my knowledge notallthere smokes the good shit, not crap!!!!!hahaha

I'm not saying he sucks...... but i deff. dont think he's number 1...... you got to agree

I'm not saying he sucks...... but i deff. dont think he's number 1...... you got to agree

I agree that Denny is number one IMO, other than that I dont pass judgement!!!!

besides I made my comment cause it sounded funny with your name

!!!!lol

I agree that Denny is number one IMO, other than that I dont pass judgement!!!!

besides I made my comment cause it sounded funny with your name

!!!!lol

lol..........Its all good...... all of those DJ's are good Whos number one... Who knows, as long as they have a crowd that enjoys their music right Stiffler

this is such a tough thread. the same arguement has been going on for years on CP. I know I cant pick a favorite and its not because if I did I would be putting down a friend. One person that needs to be mentioned and has done an excellent job for me for years is Kirk. Is he the best maybe or maybe not but he definitely deserves some credit. He is consistent. He plays house he plays trance he is very unique with his style. So to say I have a favorite is tough. I work so much with Denny, Richie and Kirk so I know their style very well and it works for me. Whenever I worked with Richie Rydell we have done great numbers together I just dont work too often with him but hopefully i will in the future.

this is such a tough thread. the same arguement has been going on for years on CP. I know I cant pick a favorite and its not because if I did I would be putting down a friend. One person that needs to be mentioned and has done an excellent job for me for years is Kirk. Is he the best maybe or maybe not but he definitely deserves some credit. He is consistent. He plays house he plays trance he is very unique with his style. So to say I have a favorite is tough. I work so much with Denny, Richie and Kirk so I know their style very well and it works for me. Whenever I worked with Richie Rydell we have done great numbers together I just dont work too often with him but hopefully i will in the future.

Sergio..... you sound like a politician, but thats great. Staying neutral is the the best option. PS Kirk is very good too.

kirk is sick. kirk is fucken awesome and nicer guy then me or anyone.

But i like santana and rydells selection, style and energy better then anyone else its my own oppnion. I listen to kirks cd from joeys that you gave me all the time still. Hes awesome. Im all over the place my oppinion changes all the time

notallthere............. stop smokin that crap, cause you're making an ass of yourself, by saying that Santana is the best.... You have got to be kidding me... He had one good night at Surf and youre ready to suck his D... One good night does not make a DJ the best Consistency is the key

Um did you not realize Santana spun every Saturday at Deko??? I'm sure Anthony has heard him tons of times....NOT just the one time at Surf ;)