kiddskydrol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so-

kiddyskyroll

the farenheit movie is a cant miss but the michael moore hates america one is crap, and neither youve seen yet?.

i would say the more intelligent choice would be to watch both with a open mind and make a educated decision

Michael Moore could enjoy more credibility if he wasn't such a wacko and so openly anti-government...sometimes, you have to let your work speak for itself...his Oscar stunt a couple of years ago, I felt was a bit forced and self endulgent...if he didn't have being a hero as part of his agenda, I would believe in him a bit more, or payting more attention to his work, for that matter.

I respect what he does, but I have trouble liking him...I think he's kinda shady and not very charismatic...I will definitively watch his documentary, but in no way will I walk into it defenses down, with the trust of a child...any propaganda is propaganda...I hate propaganda, the historic dammage it has done just drives me to repulsion...I'll have to wait and see it with my own eyes to create an opinion about it, until then...I cant say.

Michael Moore reminds me of Captain Lou Albano...a slob!

Michael Moore could enjoy more credibility if he wasn't such a wacko and so openly anti-government...sometimes, you have to let your work speak for itself...his Oscar stunt a couple of years ago, I felt was a bit forced and self endulgent...if he didn't have being a hero as part of his agenda, I would believe in him a bit more, or payting more attention to his work, for that matter.

I respect what he does, but I have trouble liking him...I think he's kinda shady and not very charismatic...I will definitively watch his documentary, but in no way will I walk into it defenses down, with the trust of a child...any propaganda is propaganda...I hate propaganda, the historic dammage it has done just drives me to repulsion...I'll have to wait and see it with my own eyes to create an opinion about it, until then...I cant say.

Michael Moore reminds me of Captain Lou Albano...a slob!

I agree. CP field trip to Regal South Beach . :)

If this film is focused on making fun of GW Bush's bloopers...I will be very disappointed...there's no point on bringing up the obvious lack of culture of the president, the guy is just not well read , nor well educated...he may or not be a good leader, only history will tell...but intelligent or educated...my foot!

Moore would be taken more seriously if he wasn't such an ass. His fanbase leaves a lot to be reckoned with. Whining liberals that scream about the loss of rights in the United States, but yet want to strip us of the very right which enables us to defend the other rights. Think of that, kiddyskydrol? When I was your age, I could probably have been grouped in with the Moore massive. Later on I realized that your best friend in some cases can be a Glock 30. Moore apparently doesn't agree with me, and would rather sit by idly when someone kicks down his door and takes what he wants.

As time goes by, you'll realize he is hardly objective. Gun culture exists in the United States for good reason. I'd like to think I have the right to self-defense, and the preservation of my civil rights, by any means necessary. Bowling was entertaining at best, and I'm expecting 9/11 to be the same thing...2 hours of the same shit we've been hearing for the past three years.

Grant it, the film will bring about some valid points. Civil rights have taken a beating in this country since 9/11. Moore is not the one to point it out though...he is not objective in the least.

Moore would be taken more seriously if he wasn't such an ass. His fanbase leaves a lot to be reckoned with. Whining liberals that scream about the loss of rights in the United States, but yet want to strip us of the very right which enables us to defend the other rights. Think of that, kiddyskydrol? When I was your age, I could probably have been grouped in with the Moore massive. Later on I realized that your best friend in some cases can be a Glock 30. Moore apparently doesn't agree with me, and would rather sit by idly when someone kicks down his door and takes what he wants.

As time goes by, you'll realize he is hardly objective. Gun culture exists in the United States for good reason. I'd like to think I have the right to self-defense, and the preservation of my civil rights, by any means necessary. Bowling was entertaining at best, and I'm expecting 9/11 to be the same thing...2 hours of the same shit we've been hearing for the past three years.

Grant it, the film will bring about some valid points. Civil rights have taken a beating in this country since 9/11. Moore is not the one to point it out though...he is not objective in the least.

Moore is more powerful than you think . . .

Oh I'm not saying what he says doesn't have an effect. He has legions of fans who will vote against Bush (more on that in a sec) in the next election. Unfortunately, I do not agree with him on the issue of gun control, and that totally turns me off of him. I'm very adamant about my right to keep and bear arms. Call me paranoid, but half the time I think we're weeks away from Bush declaring martial law.

OK, about voting against Bush. I'm gonna do it. But isn't it sad that people don't vote for a candidate anymore, and instead vote against him or her? Sad that politicians have become so bad, we have to settle for the lesser of two evils.

he is not objective in the least.
LOL ,and neither are you. which will lend some credence to my strong desire to see Fahrenheit 911. I'm curious to see how a film; has managed to conjure up so much emotion and debate. most it rather displaced IMO. if his film manages to make one reflect a bit more; then Michael Moore should consider that a success. :)

..... I hope this movie makes people more Scientifical ( Sckeptical ! ) into what is actually happening in the world today ...and not to be hypnotized by flag weilding propoganda idiots who take advantage of peoples fears and misconceptions .

I never claimed to be objective. Give me my whores, drugs, booze, and an automatic weapon to take care of my shit and I'll be happy.

I'll go download it. He's anti-Second Amendment, and I'm not gonna support that shit.