Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SASHA R0lll CALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm, to Sasha or not to Sasha... decisions decisions

$35 at Crobar is a bit much, but I've paid too much before & gone anyways :cool:

might have to drag some people to this

...lol...at this point, you're supposed to be making decisions about what to wear to see Sasha... :laugh:

...lol...at this point, you're supposed to be making decisions about what to wear to see Sasha... :laugh:

hehe, but I do everything last minute (even deciding where to go tonight!);

course things would be easier if I didn't have to waste effort having to convince my friends to also go to Sasha :hat:

hehe, but I do everything last minute (even deciding where to go tonight!);

course things would be easier if I didn't have to waste effort having to convince my friends to also go to Sasha :hat:

i woulda waited till the last minute too since i was torn among like 4 diff things goin on tonight...but i didn't wanna risk waiting in line forever so i got the tix...

feel free to come up and say HI if you go! jaybird's got facial piercings and pcr will be rippin up floor as usual...sorry guys, i just had to volunteer y'all!

i woulda waited till the last minute too since i was torn among like 4 diff things goin on tonight...but i didn't wanna risk waiting in line forever so i got the tix...

feel free to come up and say HI if you go! jaybird's got facial piercings and pcr will be rippin up floor as usual...sorry guys, i just had to volunteer y'all!

Hey stranger, ill see you later.

billy is taking FOREVER to get here.....

lol

OK, it's finallll...just got my confirm email. I'm going to see Sasha! I hope he rocks it with his hypnotic liquid grooves! hee hee...

I'll see you guys there! PCR, Disk-ofreak, Jaybird, whomever.... what time are u party freaks gettin there? i think i'm gonna try to get there at opening :bounce::letsgo:

enjoy baby .. hope you have a great time ..

peace

the MASK

social as usual girl .. akhhhhhhhhhh :gang::gang::gang:

peace

the MASK

Hey stranger, ill see you later.

billy is taking FOREVER to get here.....

lol

Brandon! great seeing ya friday...did you have fun?? and where the heck have you been?? I think the last time I saw you was when Ferry Corsten was at Avalon and you were there with billy! I think you need to get out more and show off them moves ;)