Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps this weekend

Tempts is not for the weak, so if you have a problem with ridiculous beats and pounding basslines, stay far away. The record bag and CD book are locked and loaded for this weekend!!!

SEE YOU AT TEMPTS!

Denny Tsettos

P.S. for those who have said that tempts has been slow, our numbers are no different then any other year. After Memorial Day weekend, things slow up a bit for a couple weekends. No worries needed. I've been there long enough to know. Things start getting crazy this weekend and from July 4th to labor day it's pure MAYHEM!!!

Tempts is not for the weak, so if you have a problem with ridiculous beats and pounding basslines, stay far away. The record bag and CD book are locked and loaded for this weekend!!!

SEE YOU AT TEMPTS!

Denny Tsettos

P.S. for those who have said that tempts has been slow, our numbers are no different then any other year. After Memorial Day weekend, things slow up a bit for a couple weekends. No worries needed. I've been there long enough to know. Things start getting crazy this weekend and from July 4th to labor day it's pure MAYHEM!!!

:dj:

SEE YOU AT TEMPTS!

Denny Tsettos

:rock:

That's good to hear... I was seriously getting worried that tempts wasn't what it used to be due to the other sat night party, and that woulda sucked if it continued

:bounce:

:pint:

I"m Shooting For The Perfect Tempts Attendance Report This Summer! See Ya There !

I think you can do it...w/ perfect attendence you may grab the Temp VIP crown from Tempkid ...Tempkid and I have shared the summer VIP titke for 4 years now...oh sh%t I feel an upset is about to happen

SEE YOU AT TEMPTS!

Denny Tsettos

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

100% CORRECT I keep track of the numbers for my own records and they are right on the money the rings and my tips..this is completely normal

:pint:

I think you can do it...w/ perfect attendence you may grab the Temp VIP crown from Tempkid ...Tempkid and I have shared the summer VIP titke for 4 years now...oh sh%t I feel an upset is about to happen

I think right now I am running away with the VIP award!

I think right now I am running away with the VIP award!

I think youve all lost your minds!!!

Tempkid lost that award 2 yrs ago!!!

Ceeotter............you work there, no fair!!!

Jar...no comment :bowdown:

I've been robbed of that award over and over again and this year I am pulling myself out of the race due to unavoidable engagements!!!!

:bowdown:

I think youve all lost your minds!!!

Tempkid lost that award 2 yrs ago!!!

Ceeotter............you work there, no fair!!!

Jar...no comment :bowdown:

I've been robbed of that award over and over again and this year I am pulling myself out of the race due to unavoidable engagements!!!!

Perfect attendence is mandatory to qualify...and I do to count I may work there but I sure do drink as much as the customers..hee hee...Jarmenio so far your in the lead b/c of you getting the first hose down at my bar already and asked for more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Temps gonna be good this Sunday nite, cuz last nite me and mah girlz went and it was tired and beat and around 2 it was near empty... Having driven down late after work I was disappointed. Should we bother? :bounce::pint:

Yes it will be good.