Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Clubs??????????

okay, i ALWAYS recomend this place, so i hope that it is just as good now, or has gotten better.....its called Septimus 1405 Collins Ave. its a white building, right on the corner. Very kewl place. Does NOT compare to any NYC clubs. but its really kewl. Especially if u get in VIP. Enjoy

-Al

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

prime.giflogospin.gif

Go to CroBar. It's right on Washington Ave. between 16th & 17th street.

Level is pretty goddamn phat too. That's furhter down on Washington...like btween 8th & 9th or something...I really don't remember, I was pretty f*cked up!!!

Check out Liquid...Shadow Lounge..

and if you wanna hob nob with the stars go to the lounge at the Delano Hotel...Co-owned by the #1 diva herself Madonna!!!

have a great time!!!

------------------

mani.gif

ok...last time I was there I went to Shadow Lounge...loved it...also...Crow Bar may be, G Spot....went to Level...never go there again..well at least on the hollidays like Mem. Day...ewwwwwww....try Living Room....all these clubs are in SB...is that where you going?...hope that will help...have fun smile.gif

crobar , liquids , mission, groove jet

i think space is the name of a new place that was opening last march , that was supposed to be fat .. check out the miami board they could prob hook it up

salvation .. but make sure its a straight night .. i think they do a lot of gay night .. unless thats your thing then u'd be in heaven .. cool joint tho ... straight warehouse converted into a club ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Depends what kind of music you like... Groove Jet by the way is no longer open; it's meant to open as another club in the near future. May our beloved GJ rest in peace!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

SPACE IS THE PLACE>>>>>>>>>>

Saw DT there a few months ago, and the place rocks...NYC quality club. Every other place we checked out was garbage. All like little bars playing cheeze and a huge fashion show. If youre in Miami, (not to impressed with the town)... definetely SPACE IS THE PLACE!!!

-Adam smile.gif

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com

SPACE drink price $6 for beer or bottle water mix drinks start at $8 door price $20 only bad thing once you pay if you leave the club you have to pay to renter. -----------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 11-02-2000).]

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 11-03-2000).]