Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions, opinions and the rest.

bgdadythumper

Do I continue with da wife or go for the ladies?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do I continue with da wife or go for the ladies?

Everybody knows everything then lay it on Big Daddy. Here's my situation...I am married to a lady (HOT) with whom I only get it ONCE from every 2 or 3 weeks (if lucky) and it's terrible at that! I am a bronzed, built and horny man with an 8-incher bustin ta get freaky!!! Tried everything to no avail. Now, here's the interesting part. Lady in Vegas (HOT) wants to hook-it-up badly! Lady, Kathy (HOT), wants to hook-up the friends-with-benefits program AGAIN! First fiance I had 13 years ago wants to make humpity-bumpity in the bedroom once more and often. Even willing to move from Michigan to here to do it. Last, but definitely not least, Lady Christine (DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS) wants to kick to the beat on the dance floor AND the bed-posts at least 21 times a week!!! Do I wanna put my gear in overdrive? AB-SO-FUCK-ING-LUTE-LY!!! R u crazy! I'm not dead. Remember though, WANTING and DOING are 2 different things entirely. I love my wife but SEX is a big part of marriage too. I have not crossed to greener pastures (yet) but this SUNRISE is making it harder to hold back. Now with all that in perspective...

...Thumper would love to hear the peeps' suggestions, opinions and the rest.

Just do it man, fuck them all, women are dogs and u must make them fetch, tell those bitches whos the daddy and make them your slaves, My dear old friend Flip will probably have some more good advice on here, and another thing, dont listen to any of the women on here, they are insane, dont listen to a word they say!!!

:argue::letsgo::smile2:

yo fuck them all... dont get divorced... dude, you just gotta lye like a rug and deny everything... it will be the most exciting time of your life... all the close calls and the sneakyness will make it even twice as better... you lucky bastard

you guys are all PIGS! i'd like to fry you all and make bacon of ya!!!!!!!!!!! does taking a vow and committing to a marriage mean anything to you people? i don't know if i could stick with one guy forever, seeing as though i have found so far that passion fades with time and i have yet to find someone who can keep my interest, and thus, i am not married! if a relationship gets to the point where i am seriously thinking about wanting other guys, i know it's time to move on, and i love having the freedom to do that. if you have the desire to cheat, then get a fucking divorce, don't make your wife find out about your behavior the hard way, like after she learns that she's contracted some nasty std from yer lyin' ass! she deserves to seek satisfaction elsewhere too, maybe she feels the same way you do!!! you're not a bad guy for being horny, and it is natural even to be attracted to other women, but as long as you are married and she is not willing to have an open marriage, keep yer dick in yer pants homey!!!!!!!!

by the way, the fantasy of all these chicks you mentioned is probably a lot better than the reality of the situation. you really think this one chick wants to do you 21 times a week? i wonder how many other guys she is saying that same shit to! tell me, does lady christine charge you 4.99 for the first 5 min and 1.99 for each additional minute?

Guest brwneydtrouble

Id have to agree with blondie. Almost everything you mention is superficial, down to your own description. If sex is a big thing to you, as it is to me, what makes you love your wife? Is it merely because she is hot? Is she the only person that can stand you for any length of time?

Oh and clintron is actually right. Those girls probably wouldn't give you the time of day if you weren't married. The fact that you are taken makes them want you.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Like I said bro, crazy women in here, do what u think is right...

Fuck like a champ with the other bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy irish man. That doens't drink. Go figure.

How about this, why dont you fuck them, and let her watch? Maybe that will get her libido going.......and she might do Flips favorite past time - EAT BOX!