Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Have....one of them.....

muzikchick

Calgone take me away moments....well, guess what....my tub drain is clogged...and it's not happening tonight...besides the fact that I have had no sleep. No drugs necessary for that either....just natural anxiety...sometimes it's helpful.

We live in a twisted society. Don't kknow what the hell normal is, anymore....I picked up my 1997 book today...a year of photos with Princess Di on the cover....It didn't feel good, at all. Was supposed to be a "new" begining....yeah, kinda unreal. Funny thing...everyone will percieve it to their own desire, as to what makes them feel (well, what makes u cope best.)

(transe writen...as in randum Smokey shit)

Calgone take me away moments....well, guess what....my tub drain is clogged...and it's not happening tonight...besides the fact that I have had no sleep. No drugs necessary for that either....just natural anxiety...sometimes it's helpful.

We live in a twisted society. Don't kknow what the hell normal is, anymore....I picked up my 1997 book today...a year of photos with Princess Di on the cover....It didn't feel good, at all. Was supposed to be a "new" begining....yeah, kinda unreal. Funny thing...everyone will percieve it to their own desire, as to what makes them feel (well, what makes u cope best.)

(transe writen...as in randum Smokey shit)

is that last line in german? :confused:

hey muzikchickiebaby! howz my favorite mental case?!?!? my advice to you is to buy some liquid drano and update your calendar, the year is 2004 now honey, it's not 1997 anymore! look ahead to the future, don't stay stuck in the past, and maybe then you'll get your "new" beginning! :)

hey muzikchickiebaby! howz my favorite mental case?!?!? my advice to you is to buy some liquid drano and update your calendar, the year is 2004 now honey, it's not 1997 anymore! look ahead to the future, don't stay stuck in the past, and maybe then you'll get your "new" beginning! :)

:laugh:

awww cmon now leave her alone....shes just eclectic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

awww cmon now leave her alone....shes just eclectic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

what? leave her alone? i fuckin love muzikchick!!!!!!!!!!! she's one of my favorite characters in this whole community! and she may be eclectic, eccentric, ecstatic, whatever, but she's still crazy as hell, and i love her all the more for it!!!! :aright:

German? nah, Austrailian.....actually, too much sun, not enough sleep....and way too much news paper.

I should smoke some pot, I'd probably sound more in tune with everyone else on the planet.

I have no clue what to make of it....but, it don't seem that "good".

hmmm.......dunno...Germany makes some good cars...and uhm...dunno, their a bit on the stiff side, I'm thinking NYC is looking to save their major spaces for shopping centers....we should call NY Mall central...cuz that's all that is opening up all over the damn place....Malls, oh yeah, some have some nice music....but, it's not the same is it? We're raising shopaholics....and that seems to be "ok". No, it's not....closets are only so big.