Clubplanet Nightlife Community

finally, a sandra collins at spundae review!!!

weyes

ok, it was last saturday, but it's taken me this long to recover.

my roomie and partner in crime were really stoked to have her back at spundae; the roomie had said he heard that she would never spin there again. it seemed as though they took away her booze at 2, and everyone knows how she needs her drinks...

now i haven't been to spundae in at least 6 months. but it started out crazy and great from the beginning. cole, the ticket-taker, who hugs everyone as they walk in, said to me, "it's been a while!" after i gave him a shocked look, he said, "you didn't think i'd remember?"

then the shot girl who worked at arena (where i haven't been since red was there, over a year ago) saw me and said, "i remember you, from arena!" sheesh! i was really getting touched :heart: .

so, as someone else said in another thread, spundae has a huge screen in both rooms that people can text-message. i looked up and whose name should i see, but shortystar's! i began my search for her and found her almost right away. she needs her breaks :D and was loving dj icey. my friend and i spent most of our time in the house room till sandra came on.

sandra played an odd set; she played some breaks - which i've never heard from her. i think she was trying to compliment dj icey a bit. but she was a mixed bag. she's always played me a solid set; i was disappointed :( . but it did have enough moments for me to get a good dance on.

and i ran into my friends jamie and victor, and chuck, and tanya. and shortystar and i had a great convo; i always love seeing her! it was such a great return, after such a long hiatus :spin2: !!! i couldn't've asked for a better night :aright: .