Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kickball vs. dodgeball !!

which was your favorite sport in grade school ?

post your funny kickball / dodgeball stories !

I was better at kickball . I can't really throw that fast .

One time I kicked a fly and the ball went 25 ft up in the air so I thought I kicked a homerun and I started running and I turned around and everyone just stopped and stared at the shortstop - I turnd around and this guy was facedown on the ground ! He tried to catch my fly and the ball smacked him in the face ! LOL

Ahhh ..the memories - I wish I was a kid agian !

who wants to play dodgeball !!!???

Ahhh, I loved Kickball..........

Funny dodgeball story when I was like in 4th, 5th or 6th grade... I remember getting eliminated(we called the game elimination in my school) by the hottest girl in the class.......she cracked me right in the face while I was taunting her.....it hurt like a mother fucker.......embarrassed the shit out of me!!! All my freinds laughed at me and made fun of me for it!!! Oh the trauma

hahahaha one day we were all drunken messes and we decided to play dodgeball this is like 4 years ago...well needless to say there were injuries ranging from 2 broken noses to black eyes and 1 knock out...one guy ran into the wall trying to avoid the ball. fcukin hysterical when you play as adults. and those red balls sting like a bitch

hahahaha one day we were all drunken messes and we decided to play dodgeball this is like 4 years ago...well needless to say there were injuries ranging from 2 broken noses to black eyes and 1 knock out...one guy ran into the wall trying to avoid the ball. fcukin hysterical when you play as adults. and those red balls sting like a bitch

:laugh: :laugh:

only kosta would have a dodgeball story from when he was an adult...hahaaaaah!....

my personal favorite was kickball......that was a fun fuckin' game......come to think of it I'm gonna start a kickball league......that would kick asss....