Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicago House vs. House- whats the difference?

dbolboy

just like any form of music or art there are endless genres...Most of the time,people refer to CHI town house as being faster in tempo ,disco laden 4x4 house music. Like detroit techno... west coast house being swanky or sexy...

It's just got a certain sound...

Your best bet is to compare mixes that you find of people around the country..CHI, NYC, SF, ATL and do your own comparison.

For Chicago house find some Derrick Carter or dj Heather

:gang:

just like any form of music or art there are endless genres...Most of the time,people refer to CHI town house as being faster in tempo ,disco laden 4x4 house music. Like detroit techno... west coast house being swanky or sexy...

It's just got a certain sound...

Your best bet is to compare mixes that you find of people around the country..CHI, NYC, SF, ATL and do your own comparison.

For Chicago house find some Derrick Carter or dj Heather

:gang:

thanks buddy :type:

no worries bro... hows life in Indy? :type:

Indiana sucks in the summer, the girls are hot but other than that, I am landlocked in the middle of the country with no ocean in sight. People here call the the shores of Lake Michigan "the beach". sad sad. But shit happens, and I gotta finish school so I can move the hell out of Indiana. Orlando must be nice, eh?

• 2 weeks later...