Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philadephia hip-hop radio stations??

I'm wondering if anyone from Philadelphia can tell me the hip-hop radio stations in the area... reason being - my buddy is in the process of taping a reality tv show with Nelly - and this Monday, two of the contestants will be playing their songs on hip-hop stations in philly... of course, i would like to hear it if the radio stations have live broadcast since my friend is one of the guys competiting.....

If you hear it - please vote for AMMO...

thanks for your help :)

actually no, power 99 is great...they are a big station that doesnt fall victim to the mainstream like most big hip-hop stations do

sure they play the usually nelly, chingy, p diddy mainstream stuff but its not like most hip-hop stations where they play the same songs every hour on rotation

they are def. one of the better hip-hop stations

are hot..(comsic kev)(doc B) are sick.. my boy Butterball Ed is on every friday representing Allentown PA

how do you know butterball ed? i knew him pretty well when i lived back in pa...

my brother and him are actually good friends

if you know the allentown crew, you prolly know DJ Caraby?

all i know is that Philly stations blowwwwwwwwww away NYC! they play real street shit...i used to listen to them when i would go c my ex out in jersey

agreed. my boy lives out in cherry hill (by Phila) and they play shit we get a month or so later on our stations.

Used to hang & buy music at the underground set.. So I did get to know tons of people in that area.. unsure of the person you mentioned.. probably know him by face is he is around that area.

he is originally from that area...DJed there for a long time, then in the Wilkes Barre area for a while @ Miami and Amnesia, then in Williamsport...now he's living in the York area...we spun together in philly together back in the day too

this is the only picture i have of him on my computer...its from the night of my 21st a couple years back when a bunch of us went out...he's the only brotha in the picture

he is originally from that area...DJed there for a long time, then in the Wilkes Barre area for a while @ Miami and Amnesia, then in Williamsport...now he's living in the York area...we spun together in philly together back in the day too

this is the only picture i have of him on my computer...its from the night of my 21st a couple years back when a bunch of us went out...he's the only brotha in the picture

what a cute pic :love:

• 7 months later...