Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~hey~

Originally posted by risa06:

honestly...I've never heared Carl Cox...how is he? whats his style?....thank you hon smile.gif

Coxy is off the hook- whe I saw him he spun bassy techno and hard house/even some hard trance, but mainly techno... He dances while he's spinning, really gets into it...its fun...

The flyer said 7 hr set, house to techno

check it out: http://www.twilo.com/fri_nov_3.htm

hopefully I get the crew to go there tonight...

Yeah, he's the big fat dude (Carl Cox)...a 7 hour set...hope he doesn't have a heart attack cuz he really gets into the music. Can't wait to see him. Oh and Mark Lewis is spinning as well...he's amazing too!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by ibhugh:

Vejita, where is the meeting place for Happy hour?? and what time??

Also anyone interested in an alternate CNYC lunch in the downtown area. I'm at WFC 1

cwm12.gif

hey we'll be meeting at Otis, 51 Street and 9th Avenue.. for drinks 5:30-6...Try to make it.. Vej is trying to reserve the comfy couches in the back !! Should be fun !

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hey girlie smile.gif

Fridays rule except when you're home sick! I'm just PRAYING that it will go away by Sat night smile.gif I wanted to go to Carl Cox too but I guess some other time! Tell me if you like him if you go! Have a great Friday!!! *hugz*

Zoya.

owwwwwww...Z...you sick....should I send some vodka your way...hehehe.....get batter baby....I might be going to Factory tomorrow...not sure yet....but u know my crazy ass......hehehe smile.gif ...........

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

hey we'll be meeting at Otis, 51 Street and 9th Avenue.. for drinks 5:30-6...Try to make it.. Vej is trying to reserve the comfy couches in the back !! Should be fun !

Cool...

How do we ID each other??

I'll be in a grey short sleeve and black slacks. If I'm wearing a jacket, it'll be a black 3/4 length leather. I'm wearing 5 earrings...