Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Bruno and Cue @ Space Review

Bling

So basically dead from tiesto last nite. My crazy ass decides to go to space. Well Bruno also had a part as he aimed me with an angry smiley basically sayin i should get my butt over there LOL

So i get there like 1045 and ardis and eddy are outside and they take me inside the main room which is still closed off. Inside the booth is Andrew and we start to bs.

The main room is decorated pretty much like a whore house for the nite wth rubber dolls hanging from the ceiling and red curtains everywhere.

Inside the booth I start to talk to "Mr. Lights Guy" and we bs for a good while..

Bruno's set

Awesome shyte. first time i get to hear an entire bruno set . lots of vocals, which i love. My favorite track is the same one that Happyface died to last week. The tribal shock with the "its time for a revolution acapella" just sick....

From the booth, one gets a great view and the place had a niceeee crowd goin. The smoke machines tonite again were in full effect. AT this point, I spot Zero from CJ and he joins us in the booth for a bit . Bruno ends his set with that track oscar g always plays. I forget the name right now but u all know the one LOL

Cue's set

My first time really sitting down and hearing a cue set. Great stuff. It also was the first time I ever met him. Down as hell guy.... Before Bruno's set ended myself and Cue were talkin on the couch in the dj booth about tons of stuff.

I first tell him how I have heard great things about his Sunday party at Nerve. Especially from Carisa. He tells me that carisa always has lots of energy at nerve and he enjoys to play for people like her Crzy C roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then we talk about how Danny Tengalia was there last week and how he spun for 90 min. Cue then tells me that Danny T is definitly a major influence of his . He also told me in the early 90's he was into trance ... WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Cue's set started off a bit slow for me. but about an hr in..... dyammmmmmmmmmmmmmm :bowdown: my fav track he dropped was "FUCKIN TWISTED" sickkkkkkkkkkkkk......

Very cool that Cue busted out with his digital cam and took a pic of myself and Jackie with the booth in the background ...... very nice.....

In my trips down to the floor i bumped into DigitalPhoenix and his bodygard, Cubanricanbabe (awesome i finally meet u sweetie), and Jackie and Wendel. who joined us in the booth as well.

I had a great time. Thanks to both Bruno and Cue for allowing me to chill with them in the booth. I had a blast tonite. I had a great time dancing with Miss Jackie as well.... who looked fineeeeeeeee as always

Oh yeah on a side note, the sex theme was good. There were 3 coyote ugly dancers and 2 dominatrixes throughout the nite :bounce:

Now im goin to collapse... This was a hardcore weekend omggggggggg im so dead tired.....

i'd honestly skip Sasha, he was shite here in NY

hmmmm i dont know yet sasha is not one of my all time fav's but ive wanted to see him at crobar for a long time though. and i got the day off on tuesday already ........ it might suck.... it might not..... i mean i heard tiesto sucked at AVALON and he was great at Space...... so go figure

hmmmm i dont know yet sasha is not one of my all time fav's but ive wanted to see him at crobar for a long time though. and i got the day off on tuesday already ........ it might suck.... it might not..... i mean i heard tiesto sucked at AVALON and he was great at Space...... so go figure

Tiesto always sucks j/k (his music isnt my cup of tea ever)

and as for Sasha, i have seen him several times and Fri he just played one of the worst mono-tone, boring sets ever....but the rest of the nearly 2000 people at Crobar NY loved it. dont let me stop you from seeing for yourself Blingster :)

Guest brwneydtrouble

I knew it was gonna be a mad house for Tiesto so I didn've even bother. Since everyone went out on friday, I was glad that it wasn't so packed on Sat night, though it wasn't as dead as I have seen it before..... There was actually room to dance, and I decided to dress up a little, wear a mini skirt, nice top and heels.

I missed Brunos set, since I had gone to Jade for Baby Anne who was great as always. Her sets are pretty predictable by now though, but always fun. Cue really did a great job in that main room, I actually enjoyed it way better than his recent patio sets. LOTS of bass the way I like it, and he got pretty damn dark. Awesome coordination of lights and nitro also. Got to meet a few new faces, cubarican babe, and tnargs (total cutie). Danny remind me to call Cue to get a copy of those pics from him.

The patio opened real late, around 6:30 and Roly played an awesome set as usual.

All in all, had a great time. Maybe one of the more comfortable evenings at Space in a LONG time. I really think that they have to do something about the traffic pattersn in the main room. The addition of the extra bars really congests everything and makes people walk through the dance floor. Thats just not right.