Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xs satr nite insanity nothing can compare to this past sat at xs

what a nite place was rammed wall to wall both floors what a nite , nina sky was great along with unique , klutch and my man andrew mendez. if u missed sat at xs u missed history of all the yrs ive been goign to xs ive never seen xs like this or as crowded the vibe int he place was nuts girls everywhere what a nite and im glad to be a part of this party

what a nite place was rammed wall to wall both floors what a nite , nina sky was great along with unique , klutch and my man andrew mendez. if u missed sat at xs u missed history of all the yrs ive been goign to xs ive never seen xs like this or as crowded the vibe int he place was nuts girls everywhere what a nite and im glad to be a part of this party

have to admit, it was like summer of 2000 all over again with all the people in there.

good lookin out Mike :pint:

i hope everyone enjoyed the music last nite and had a awesome time....from the crowd to the performance to the energy everything fell into place last nite and i personally like to thank everyone that came out and held it down,mendez unique victor jerry demetri kosta all the promoters especially cipha sounds from hot 97 who did his thing it was really big of him to drop a crazy set before the performance,until next weekl.....we do it all again !!

> > SaL kLuTcH

It Was Insane In There, Just When I Thought The Line Would Slow Down It Was Back Around The Corner. Probably The Best Lookin Crowd Down @ The Jersey Shore That I Have Ever Seen. Brazilian Theme This Commin Saturday With Matt Mango On The Drums. Sat. July 3rd The Official White Party Hosted By Playboy Playmates Lindsey Vuolo & Jennifer Walcott. White Attire Is Strongly Recomended.

Jerryx

i thought the party was good as well. thanks to jerry for helping us out.

the music was just fun party music. good mix of new, old, hip hop and dance

the only negative is that i got there at 11:15 with a complimentary admission pass that supposedly went to 11:30 (according to what was written on the actual pass) and they did not honor it at the register...that's my only complaint. sup with that?

all in all, good party. i have always thought XS has the best layout in seaside. the success of the club (which has been dying the past few years) is a testament to the solid promo going on there...good group

What Up Kid..... Sorry About That Pass Mix Up. Since It Was A Special Event Cause Of The Nina Sky, They Were Only Honoring Them Til 11pm. When You Come This Saturday I'll Hook U Up With A Comp And A Drink Pass.

Jerryx

What Up Kid..... Sorry About That Pass Mix Up. Since It Was A Special Event Cause Of The Nina Sky, They Were Only Honoring Them Til 11pm. When You Come This Saturday I'll Hook U Up With A Comp And A Drink Pass.

Jerryx

hahaha, thanks bro. im not even concerned with that i was just curious ...plus i never like to give a 100% positive review and it would have been... :)

thanks again and ill see you there soon