Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the small amount of deephouse fans here its a good week.....

Well first off theres not many fans of this style of music more people are into the harder faster stuff on this website that is. But i figured i would mention some parties for the hell of it. This way some of ya who always complain about VIBE could see why i persoanlly think the only TRUE VIBE are at these parties. So first off:

MONDAY NIGHT: blazeinstore.jpg

also SAPPHIRE will have christian smith yeas the SAME TECHNO christian smith playing a nice DEEP house set along with 2 other djs i cant remember right now at SAPPHIRE. Ivea heard him play 3 times house and i enjoeyed 2 of his sets lovely, also i cant compalin when he opened up for carl cox at avalon he did have me dancing.

WEDNESDAY:

grace_big.jpg

READ THE DJ LINEUP need i say more. Now heres where it gets better CROBAR will be open from 7PM till about 6AM. DANCERS will be in full force with lots of space on this night. If you cantmake it their theres always SHELTER on weds and LOUIE VEGA/KEVIN HEDGE at cielo.

THURSDAY:

HARMONY PARTY at SULLIVAN ROOM.

FRIDAY: TOGETHER IN SPIRIT party at LANGSTONS

SATURDAY: SHELTER

SUNDAY: DANNY KRIVIT BOATRIDE also TEMPLE sundays at LANGSTONS.

Looks like a great week for a certain crowd. Also i cant forget the other parties which i havent been to yet so i dont wanna say there great.

yo eckos nice location hehe. Its on sunday june 27th CIRCLE LINE CRUISES pier 83 west 42nd street. Boarding time 7pm cruise beings 8pm returns 11. Advance tickets 25 day of cruise 30. Dance tracks,sattelite records, and halcyon have tickets. I wont be goin there though cause i will get my danny krivit fix on july 18th at deep you and boris should come.Hell all the knuckleheads on this board should come hehe.

Well first off theres not many fans of this style of music more people are into the harder faster stuff on this website that is. But i figured i would mention some parties for the hell of it. This way some of ya who always complain about VIBE could see why i persoanlly think the only TRUE VIBE are at these parties. So first off:

MONDAY NIGHT: blazeinstore.jpg

also SAPPHIRE will have christian smith yeas the SAME TECHNO christian smith playing a nice DEEP house set along with 2 other djs i cant remember right now at SAPPHIRE. Ivea heard him play 3 times house and i enjoeyed 2 of his sets lovely, also i cant compalin when he opened up for carl cox at avalon he did have me dancing.

WEDNESDAY:

grace_big.jpg

READ THE DJ LINEUP need i say more. Now heres where it gets better CROBAR will be open from 7PM till about 6AM. DANCERS will be in full force with lots of space on this night. If you cantmake it their theres always SHELTER on weds and LOUIE VEGA/KEVIN HEDGE at cielo.

THURSDAY:

HARMONY PARTY at SULLIVAN ROOM.

FRIDAY: TOGETHER IN SPIRIT party at LANGSTONS

SATURDAY: SHELTER

SUNDAY: DANNY KRIVIT BOATRIDE also TEMPLE sundays at LANGSTONS.

Looks like a great week for a certain crowd. Also i cant forget the other parties which i havent been to yet so i dont wanna say there great.

SilverBull - Good post ::

Insight Some of us do like house,drums,breakbeat,etc,etc,etc ...

Some might even know the history of music, its Roots meaning how scales are organized and why and may even be able to lay a few tracks down too!

Wish I could go..... I heard DJ MASAI a while ago ( he does this real funky stuff on one track unbeatable ) had to pick up his CD just for that one alone ,,,,

The Scratcher