Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations this year...A CALL TO ARMS

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be seeing all the true tempts heads starting July 4th Sunday and every Sunday thereafter throughout July and August....we are just getting startred everybody (and a possible Saturday here and there, of course!!)....let's all take a step back and breath.......there ya go......The June weekends are always nothing but a warm-up for the chaotic months to follow.....so stop yer whinning and crying and grab yer puma visors and diesel kicks and Guidette Montsers primp yer hair and fill yer LV bags with bumps and lets go play....HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!...... I'll see you at Tempts Hey ya FUCKIN' Doin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

Bobby Digital "Warrior Extraordinaire...King of the Donkey Punch and...Sensai of the Roman Helmet AfterHours"...

Those "Tempts heads" have been going there every summer since it opened in the mid ninties.

Dude, its 2004 - kind of time to hang up your Tempts hard hat and just chill. Year after year with the same people, same place, same everything was cool for awhile but its time to grow up and leave it to the younger generation.

EXACTLY happens every year...TEMPS will survive..come on Temps, Denny, the family...no one can stop it...as for the VIBE the vibe is there...back bar was crazy...but I do agree come out and get your as$ to Temps,,,hip hop..UUGHHHHH...no doubt Denny is playing the best I've heard him...

club75..birthday party is gonna be ugly..I will keep you out and a mess for the WHOLE weekend

Our Queen has spoken and she is correct - the madness will begin this week - and I will be prepared!!! :bounce::pint::bounce:

I appreciate the concern from everyone. It's nice to know that people care about Tempts just as much as I do. This club has been a very special part of my life for 9 years and to see or not see some of my familiar faces these last couple of weeks bothers me. Amazing since Memorial Day Weekend it was mayhem! As written in some posts above, we only have a limited amount of weekends to enjoy Tempts and it's excitement. What makes Tempts so amazing is the connection that I have with my crowd. I feed off of you and you feed off of me. Together we create an energy and vibe that is second to none. Inorder for that to continue everyone needs to do their part. I know I'm doing what I need to do. It's up to you guys to do the rest. I have always said that I will stay at Tempts as long I'm having fun and as long as my crowd still wants me there. I'm hoping that by 4th of July weekend things get back to normal otherwise this may be my last summer there. I would hate to leave a place that I have called home for almost a decade, but I can not bare to see my beloved Tempts not shine like it has for as long as I've been there. That being said, if this will be my last summer there, I want to go out with a bang. So from now until Labor Day, I'm treating each weekend like it's my last. I'm laying it all out in that DJ Booth. Who ever wants to join me, you know where I'll be every Saturday and Sunday.

Denny Tsettos

June 26th VIP Exchange

July 4th Weekend (Live KTU Broadcast)

July 10th & 11th Revisting Summers Past (Classics)

I appreciate the concern from everyone. It's nice to know that people care about Tempts just as much as I do. This club has been a very special part of my life for 9 years and to see or not see some of my familiar faces these last couple of weeks bothers me. Amazing since Memorial Day Weekend it was mayhem! As written in some posts above, we only have a limited amount of weekends to enjoy Tempts and it's excitement. What makes Tempts so amazing is the connection that I have with my crowd. I feed off of you and you feed off of me. Together we create an energy and vibe that is second to none. Inorder for that to continue everyone needs to do their part. I know I'm doing what I need to do. It's up to you guys to do the rest. I have always said that I will stay at Tempts as long I'm having fun and as long as my crowd still wants me there. I'm hoping that by 4th of July weekend things get back to normal otherwise this may be my last summer there. I would hate to leave a place that I have called home for almost a decade, but I can not bare to see my beloved Tempts not shine like it has for as long as I've been there. That being said, if this will be my last summer there, I want to go out with a bang. So from now until Labor Day, I'm treating each weekend like it's my last. I'm laying it all out in that DJ Booth. Who ever wants to join me, you know where I'll be every Saturday and Sunday.

Denny Tsettos

June 26th VIP Exchange

DAMN DENNY, NOW I NEED A TISSUE!

DONT YOU KNOW PUMP IT UP?

YOU GOT TO PUMP IT UP!

Denny Tsettos

June 26th VIP Exchange

I can't read this...it brought tears to my eye!! Well I would hate to see this as the last summer!! Cmon People Step it up!!

Denny Tsettos

June 26th VIP Exchange

If your leaving.... you might want to send your resume into XS. Heard they got a new party going. LOL, sike!! Tempts is Tempts because of YOU.

But sometimes places (as well as "the fam") get old. Nothing to do with you.... its just our hearing isnt the way it used to be! :isok: Darn kids an thier loud music!

Go out while your still hot..... instead of burning out like some do.

Rock on :afro:

Tempts Is Best When Its Packed But I Had The Bomb Time Sunday... As Long As Denny Keeps Rippin' It I'm Good

Fugazzer The bird and I will be at Temps 4th of July Sunday

Its ashame I havent been to Temps yet this year I am amped to hear the new Sound system

See ya at TEMPS

Fugazzer The bird and I will be at Temps 4th of July Sunday

Its ashame I havent been to Temps yet this year I am amped to hear the new Sound system

See ya at TEMPS

the sound isnt that loud, i thought it would be louder

noone has a better soundsystem than club rio off the coast of ibiza

where we spun that 25 hour marathon set with no drugs.

just cut the bullshit with the napkins

i hate when they stick to my shoes

its not funny anymore

I have already sent in my application to the U.S. Patent office for "Napkin-Free Shoe Soles" to help alleviate this little problem!!

:bounce:

the sound isnt that loud, i thought it would be louder

noone has a better soundsystem than club rio off the coast of ibiza

where we spun that 25 hour marathon set with no drugs.

our marathon sets are unreal... DJ LITTLE BOSS

I was throwing up thatr night in Ibiza... I only played an 4 hour het you played the last 21

what a night that was in Ibiza