Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monica Belucci

sotuchick

cuz theres something not that i dont like, but theres something about the lower part of her face that i can do without....and im also extremely hard on woman and there looks!!!!!!!!!!i have high standards!!!!!!!!!! this is of course only a rating on looks....if i ever were to meet her and her personality was great then it woul probably get bumped up, but if shes a biatch then it will take it down.....so in the looks dept according to my rating system she gets an A-!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree!!!!!!!!!!! I think she looks better than Carmen (well I still love Carmen but this lady is someting else) she looks like a goddess...Carmen is different!

indeed, Monica def comes off as a goddess. My thing with carmen is, she's bangable but thats it, i dont find her face pretty really and she just comes off looking really fake, for me she's just a peice o meat to slap around n fuck. Monica is more, let me kiss you all over softly and whisper praises :bowdown:

Carmen, she's bangable but thats it, i dont find her face pretty really and she just comes off looking really fake, for me she's just a peice o meat to slap around n fuck. Monica is more, let me kiss you all over softly and whisper praises :bowdown:

Well, Carmen is gorgeous too...sorry but I don't agree w/ u.

shes' just a peice o meat to slap around n fuck

That sounds really mean! how can u say that about Carmen!!!!!!!!!!!

listen to me well people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont have to like this chick more than i like carmen....we r all different individuals and are allowed to like whatever the fuck we want to !!!!!!!!!!!! so i think carmen is hotter....i have a soft spot for tanned skin and light eyes....if u dont agree.....remember this....i have lived my whole life without knowing or caring about any of ur opinions.....i think i can go the rest of my life and care even less.......i know this seems like a harsh reaction to whats been said above...i would like to conclude my thjoughts with this......i am included in what im about to say.........people can like and dislike whatever they please, and if u as a different individual donest agree...it really doesnt matter!!!!!!!!!!! cuz neither is really wrong....if the world would apply this ....we would live in a much better place!!!!!!!!!!!now i say......hug one another ...if for no other reason that u get to feel on some1!!!!!!!!!;):D

listen to me well people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont have to like this chick more than i like carmen....we r all different individuals and are allowed to like whatever the fuck we want to !!!!!!!!!!!! so i think carmen is hotter....i have a soft spot for tanned skin and light eyes....if u dont agree.....remember this....i have lived my whole life without knowing or caring about any of ur opinions.....i think i can go the rest of my life and care even less.......i know this seems like a harsh reaction to whats been said above...i would like to conclude my thjoughts with this......i am included in what im about to say.........people can like and dislike whatever they please, and if u as a different individual donest agree...it really doesnt matter!!!!!!!!!!! cuz neither is really wrong....if the world would apply this ....we would live in a much better place!!!!!!!!!!!now i say......hug one another ...if for no other reason that u get to feel on some1!!!!!!!!!;):D

sorry .. but you are wrong

:laugh: :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
she is one of the most beautiful women i have ever layed eyes on...

wow and this is the first i have seen of her

Ive posted about her a bunch of times, in my opinion one of the most beautiful women in the world. She was Persephone in The Matrix, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Malena and a few other films.

She always has that mysterious and elegant aura about her. If you havent seen Brotherhood, check it out. Fantastic film

i....

i..

i love you tooo man :hat:

yah, i just prefer monica n u prefer carmen is all good

sotu, im just blunt like that but is all good :hat: