Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Resident DJ Eddie Lee at Avalon Sat 6/26

Too bad I :pint: a bit too much cause I was feeling eddie's muzik. The opener was a bit blah for me but eddie rocked it.

I miss the openning set but by the time i got there ...... his gain his own crowd, you can tell by people who standing, dancing all over da place

yeaahh dude you'r too much hihihih :beer: i know since daddy went out for honey moon we rockiiinnnnnn :rock:

met other cp crew but i don't remember

overall Eddie is :aright:

Keep Up The Good Work Dude

totally enjoyed myself that night even tho i got kicked for underage drinking but then rob let me back in what a nice bouncer! didnt even have any cash or celll phone number on me cuz my girl was holding it inside! woulda been fucked. then i got in heard some sick beats and jumped right into the dance floor till we had to go at 3 30 to get some food...great job eddie my first time hearing you and you def made my feet hurt the next day.

also loved the people, making circles with strangers and just tearing it up SF style. : )

awesome club and awesome resident! great job eddie keep it up :)