Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs, people please read

we lost a very dear friend this morning. alot of u guys on this board may know me from djing. i partied with the best of them. for the last 2 yrs ive been sober and djing sober seeing u guys all fucked up, i guess u have to see a mangled crowd froma sober eye. WHAT THE FUCK ARE U GUYS DOING TO URSELVES. it is insane how people on this board glorify ghb, just this yr alone i lost 2 friends to g. cant u guys see what it does to urselves and what u put ur family through. i just got a residency at 2 great clubs and honestly im so sick of seeing 3000 people all fucked up, it makes me not want to dj anymore because i cant take seeing this week in week out. different city same fucked up mess. im not saying dont have a good time, just think how ur mother would feel when she hears u died at a club cause u took too much g, c, tina, k ect... its getting out of control. every1 blames why the scenes sucks now, its because of u the club goer and ur lack of responsibilty having to be carried out of the club ect... i dont know i guess i am a little sore because i lost a kid how was like an older brother to me. and what sucks more is every1 knew he was trying to stay clean. a handfull of kids didnt give a shit, every1 tried to help him but a certain few that gave into him. this shouldnt have happened. it sounds like a commercial on tv but if u have friends deep into this shit, do whatever u have to too help him. tell his parents, cops whatever. life is so fragile, i just hope by his death one person will change.

said my peace j.r. i love u and u always be in my thoughts

i understand... I am sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you.

it's weird how you said what you said...bc a person i knew

just passed away Sunday morning...drug/alcohol related.

it is pretty sad how one sees this and can't do a thing about it...

Again ... my thoughts are with you...

K-

we lost a very dear friend this morning. alot of u guys on this board may know me from djing. i partied with the best of them. for the last 2 yrs ive been sober and djing sober seeing u guys all fucked up, i guess u have to see a mangled crowd froma sober eye. WHAT THE FUCK ARE U GUYS DOING TO URSELVES. it is insane how people on this board glorify ghb, just this yr alone i lost 2 friends to g. cant u guys see what it does to urselves and what u put ur family through. i just got a residency at 2 great clubs and honestly im so sick of seeing 3000 people all fucked up, it makes me not want to dj anymore because i cant take seeing this week in week out. different city same fucked up mess. im not saying dont have a good time, just think how ur mother would feel when she hears u died at a club cause u took too much g, c, tina, k ect... its getting out of control. every1 blames why the scenes sucks now, its because of u the club goer and ur lack of responsibilty having to be carried out of the club ect... i dont know i guess i am a little sore because i lost a kid how was like an older brother to me. and what sucks more is every1 knew he was trying to stay clean. a handfull of kids didnt give a shit, every1 tried to help him but a certain few that gave into him. this shouldnt have happened. it sounds like a commercial on tv but if u have friends deep into this shit, do whatever u have to too help him. tell his parents, cops whatever. life is so fragile, i just hope by his death one person will change.

said my peace j.r. i love u and u always be in my thoughts

Who passed away I hope you didnt say JR

from Toms River area I think

im sorry to hear this.. i know from first hand what its like to lose someone this way..

this G shit is too unpredictable.. im not saying i was a saint.. i used to do it.. but only bad came of it

sorry for your loss anthony

sorry for your loss and you are right about GHB.....i didnt think it was that commonly used anymore??? It has been and always will be the most unpredictable and unstable of all the drugs out there(not that any of them are ok, but G seems to be the lead in od's)

sorry for ur loss & totally feel u on everything u said.. in the past 2 years i must of lost or alomost lost over 20 friends to drugs.. weather it was od, suicide related to drugs, etc. one of my best friends actually basically died in my bed right in front of me last year and they brought him back thank god. that was my wake up call! i been clean every since.. no one gets it though .. no body wants to hear it .. but i had to respond cuz i feel so strongly about this.. people dont realize how fuckin stupid they look, nevermind act.. no to mention who knows what the fuck your sniffin anymore!! i mean u get k in a dixi cup now, ok thats real safe!!! and G??? let me go drink sum industrial solvent, then i can have a good time.. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOUS???!?! ok ill stop .. sorry

sorry for ur loss & totally feel u on everything u said.. in the past 2 years i must of lost or alomost lost over 20 friends to drugs.. weather it was od, suicide related to drugs, etc. one of my best friends actually basically died in my bed right in front of me last year and they brought him back thank god. that was my wake up call! i been clean every since.. no one gets it though .. no body wants to hear it .. but i had to respond cuz i feel so strongly about this.. people dont realize how fuckin stupid they look, nevermind act.. no to mention who knows what the fuck your sniffin anymore!! i mean u get k in a dixi cup now, ok thats real safe!!! and G??? let me go drink sum industrial solvent, then i can have a good time.. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOUS???!?! ok ill stop .. sorry

20 friends holy shit, why be around that????

thanks alot again guys, i didnt want to make this about him but an example of how fragile life is. i hope this is a wake up call for the crew u know dave, this is like the worst day ever, its so weird cause a few hrs after i found out, i got a call about residency at spirit. i dont know wheather to be happy or sad. fucking tearing me apart. he was always there when i spun esp the 1st nites. gonna be weird without him

thanks alot again guys, i didnt want to make this about him but an example of how fragile life is. i hope this is a wake up call for the crew u know dave, this is like the worst day ever, its so weird cause a few hrs after i found out, i got a call about residency at spirit. i dont know wheather to be happy or sad. fucking tearing me apart. he was always there when i spun esp the 1st nites. gonna be weird without him

its a fucking shame.

saw him sat night...

RIP

it is man, im still waiting for some1 to be like yo april fools or something... gonna play a set tomorrow at euphoria all his fav tracks

it was probably your cheese and horrible 4th grade spelling that killed me. Damn I'm lucky 2 b AlIvE AfTEr reading ur PoSt. B 1 4 Eva!!!

ok good point, goes hand in hand with this thread. grow up bro not for nothing. this shit is serious, dont try n make jokes when someone dies. time n place for everything.

My bad, God Bless him and he is in a much better place.....a place without asshole like me. Like I said before though, don't blame the drugs.

it was probably your cheese and horrible 4th grade spelling that killed me. Damn I'm lucky 2 b AlIvE AfTEr reading ur PoSt. B 1 4 Eva!!!

U are soo wrong bro...... People are going through a hard time now... they dont need your B.S...this kid was like a bro to my boyfriend anthonyn...U are heartless... GROW UP

My thoughts and prayers are with you... I didn't know the person, but, it doesn't mean that I haven't known someone like that... Enjoy your residency anywhere you are knowing that your friend is in heaven watching you with the sam pride he did when he was infront of you as you DJ... The best thing you all can do is keep his memory alive and to help others who are using and abusing crap... All of you, please be safe!

i hear u ant, be happy about spirit....seriously, wouldnt he want you to?

wake up call yes....but i must say most of the people i know are pretty straight...

be good bro, rip once again.....

It doesnt matter if 1 person dies, or 100 people die.

You cant make people stop doing something that they feel makes them feel so good. Its a disease. I myself have NEVER been into it and I am so happy about that. But you think that seeing another young person get beat by the disease would open up peoples eyes to how harmful drugs are, but it wont. All these people on here and that you see out week in and week out will back at the clubs this weekend tarnishing their minds and bodies with filthy drugs that they feel makes them feel so great.

Most of these people will continue to be LOSER CRACKHEADS, and you know what, thats totally fine. But atleast you guys/girls who stay away from the shit will feel much better about yourselves and your lives.

yea it sucks.. but true.... u cant make people see.. they have to see themselves... everyone thinks "it wont happen to me".. i know u cant just take other peoples advice... i couldnt... i had to hit rock bottom.. and wake the fuck up .. and sumtimes it takes hitting rock bottom or going through it yourself to realize.. but honestly, is that one bump, or on cap, or whatever that makes u feel "soooo goood" worth ur fuckin life..