Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drug testing

i bought this shake called omni,@ a head shop, worked really well,

the next day though i was shitting it out :yuck:

u get a really bad stomach ache from it, u have to drink it and water for like 4 hours, nothing to eat, its def not fun

but its GUARENTED to work, and it does, go to any bong shop, and ask for the best one

o it taste nasty too :pint:

o it also turned my urine sorta green :yuck:

i bought this shake called omni,@ a head shop, worked really well,

the next day though i was shitting it out :yuck:

u get a really bad stomach ache from it, u have to drink it and water for like 4 hours, nothing to eat, its def not fun

but its GUARENTED to work, and it does, go to any bong shop, and ask for the best one

o it taste nasty too :pint:

o it also turned my urine sorta green :yuck:

girls and "shit" talk do not go together

disk; if i may ask....what were you trying to get out of your system?

I don't think this (or anything else for that matter) would help cleaning out weed (esp if smoked regularly)

nothing can "clear it out of your system"... and no credible products claim to. they simply keep the compounds that THC breaks down into from coming out in your urine. Come test time, it doesnt matter if you've got THC in your body fat, it only matters whats in your piss.

i just wanted to see what products people have used, which worked and which didnt...

nothing can "clear it out of your system"... and no credible products claim to. they simply keep the compounds that THC breaks down into from coming out in your urine. Come test time, it doesnt matter if you've got THC in your body fat, it only matters whats in your piss.

i just wanted to see what products people have used, which worked and which didnt...

WELL THEN PRAY ITS APISS TEST AND NOT A HAIR SAMPLE..

disk; if i may ask....what were you trying to get out of your system?

I don't think this (or anything else for that matter) would help cleaning out weed (esp if smoked regularly)

weed,

i used to smoke regularly, but not that much anymore

i smoked 2 that week, then they mentioned the drug test on my interview, i got the shake the next day,

figures i hardly smoke now, and i had to take a drug test :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...