Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be On The Guestlist To Boston's Hottest Club

beck161

Reply to: beck161@aol.com

Interested in attending AVALON, Boston's hottest club, and being on the guestlist for some of the biggest parties of the summer every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights?

If so, contact Brendan at Beck161@aol.com or 239-860-4226

Don't spend another night missing out on the best nightlife in Boston with some of the most famous DJ's in the world!!!

Here's a list of upcoming events:

Fri 06/25 Sasha (Hawarden, UK) Luke Fair (Toronto, Canada)

Fri 07/02 Carl Cox (London, UK)

Fri 07/09 Tall Paul (London, UK)

Fri 07/16 Sandra Collins (Los Angeles, USA)

19 and up Thursdays and Fridays, 21 and up on Saturdays.

Ok Where Do I Start. I've Been Reading This Whole Mess That All You Guys Are Making Out Of This And Its Straight Out Inmature. When We Started This Night We Planned And Studied It And Put Together The Best Theme And Promotional Group Before Moving Forward With It. Tempts And Merge Do There Thing And We Do Ours. Comparing Tempts And Merge To Xs Is Like Comparing Night And Day.the Days Of Putting The Key In The Door And Unlocking It And The Dj Packing The Place Are Over. You Gotta Give People A Reason To Come Out. We @ Xs Have Not Takin Anything Away From Tempts & Merge. Most Of Our Crowd Over @ Xs Is A Crowd That Hardly Came To Seaside Cause They Did Not Like The Atmosphere. We Have Had Themes Each And Every Saturday Since The Start, And Intend To Have Themes For The Entire Summer. When People Come Out They Also Want Diverse Music Which There Getting @ Xs. Know For All Of You That Are Saying We Have A Young Crowd Is Straight Up Bullshit. I'm @ The Door And The 18+ Line Barely Moves. Not Only That, The Bars Are Packed And Have Not Seen That Kind Of Flow In Years...just Ask Any Bartender That Works There. For Those Of You That Say Hip Hop Draws A Young Ghetto Crowd Is Absolutly Wrong. The People That Are Involved Bring The Crowd Not The Hip Hop, And The Door People Keep The Ghetto Crowd Out. Like I Said This Night Was Studied And Planned... We Did Not Just Put The Key In The Door And Open Up. This Was Not To Start Drama Just To Set The Record Straight And Clear Up Any Questions. Thank you everybody that has shown support, could not have done it without you. See you all this week.

Jerryx

732-207-7247

i think they were just foolin' ya.

my friend joe is the dj there and he had a bunch of my friends come down and it was freeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Well there was a good lookin blonde @the door with a clipboard that had names on it. Maybe it was free I dunno. free drinks from 7-10pm, scantily clad chicks who were auditioning to be in playboy, I dont care if I got duped!

and X was calling from pay phones around the city

:laugh: :laugh:

Call from Line 1, I was pretty tipsy last night..

I already played 9 holes of golf this morning, and i'm ready for Mantra.

D:rew i'll call you around 6;30 or so from a payphone at the Plaza.