Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CARL COX: show up at Twilo...when?

hey...when is the best time to show up at Twilo to see Carl tonight....i mean when it's the least crowded, but when he also sounds the best......what time?

thanx!!!!!

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by jarmenio:

He's doing a 7 hr. set so I would say 1:00 is a good time but the line may be around the block.

no way.that's gotta be way TOO EARLY.........besides....aren't ya going to Abyss?

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

no way.that's gotta be way TOO EARLY.........besides....aren't ya going to Abyss?

OMG, NOT ABYSS.....NOOOOO....that slike 10 minutes from my house!!! People on the top floor couldnt dance if you paid them, LoL...I think I scare most of them...lol

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

there will be no line and no crowd.

7 hour set be damned, Carl Cox is just not appreciated at Twilo... and I like it that way.

You can all have your PVD's and your S&D's and be shoved against a wall till there's enough room to dance at 5 in the morning.

I'll take my Carl Cox. These are the best times at Twilo because the only people there are the music hedz.

We'll be heading to the club around 1. CC should come on at 2. It's Vodka and Redbulls at the Leopard Lounge leading up to launch time if anyone wants to chill.

------------------

sig.jpg

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

I am going to Twilo after abyss.

Do you hang upstairs or down? hehe. SOme cute girls are there sometimes but they have no appreciation for the real clubs/dancing/music.....LoL

Come find me at Twilo and tell me how it was =)

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

I am going to Twilo after abyss.

at least your taste in clubs improves as the night goes on.....just kidding, sweetie!!!!

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Hey, Abyss is around the block from where I used to live.....word of advice, the around the block line at Twilo is well worth skipping Abyss altogether......we all know this......just go to Twilo....meet in back corner at around 1:30-2...

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......"

Lightinggirl,

You're a comedian ha??? LOL I actually really like a variety of house, trance music. I reall like PVD. Abyss is in Jersey and seriously if they played music like Twilo does we would be dead. Abyss is more of a commercial/progressive house crowd.

Lightinggirl,

You're a comedian ha??? LOL I actually really like a variety of house, trance music. I reall like PVD. Abyss is in Jersey and seriously if they played music like Twilo does we would be dead. Abyss is more of a commercial/progressive house crowd.

i'm just havin' fun with ya......actually...i believe we know some of the same people.......but we'll discuss that later.........

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com