Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Warden is out

Well kids, I'm off to the OC...movie stars, swimming pools, BLING BLING

Remember to play nice, drive safe, and Tyrone, please, leave that crack alone!!!!!

BTW, there will be a life size pinata of The Warden hangin in the patio, please feel free to stop by and beat it with a large stick. (it's filled with all sorts of goodies)

God forbid I get a report of any misbehavior, those accused will stand trial and will be punished by being spanked in the outside shower by yours truly.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!! :hat:

Well kids, I'm off to the OC...movie stars, swimming pools, BLING BLING

Remember to play nice, drive safe, and Tyrone, please, leave that crack alone!!!!!

BTW, there will be a life size pinata of The Warden hangin in the patio, please feel free to stop by and beat it with a large stick. (it's filled with all sorts of goodies)

God forbid I get a report of any misbehavior, those accused will stand trial and will be punished by being spanked in the outside shower by yours truly.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!!! :hat:

time to party!!!

Have fun :D

When you are back around my office, we gotta do lunch/shopping one day!!!

Hells yeah, and the next time you are in Sleazeside, you need to stop by Alcatrazz, I mean, my shorehouse.

Panera meetup it is! Most likely we will run into super DJ Richie Rydell, who enjoys a good tossed salad as well.

BTW, it's 8:00 pm, I'm drunk and the view from the balcony overlooking the pool is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!