Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo Phatty

orichy

Naw I'll be there takin pics of her,for all the blind peeps.LOL

Just playin.I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eatin cookies.

I'm bringing a dancer from Avalon.I'm going to show you what hot is.

:bowdown::bowdown: thanks Bro....Ill lay of the smack til after Rise :laugh::laugh:

Nothing tops when I looked up and you were feeling the asian girls tits on the porch, and everyone was huddled around .. :laugh:

Close... but NOTHING will top the bitch-slap Mama got when he tried to squelch the feel Tom was getting on phatty's #1 favorite girl in the world. Her DD's were enough to make up for lack-luster looks, but she wasn't hot by any means. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for tossing my cookies though.

Close... but NOTHING will top the bitch-slap Mama got when he tried to squelch the feel Tom was getting on phatty's #1 favorite girl in the world. Her DD's were enough to make up for lack-luster looks, but she wasn't hot by any means. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for tossing my cookies though.

OK here is the point I am trying to make. Was she a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10? No. So we agree there. Did she have a terrific sport rack that could hold 2 khayaks comfortably? Yes. Did she have a terrific attitude? I think her attitude was a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. Funn gurl with funn bags. Last point is, the pics of her. How good would any of you look after having 2 pitchers of water dumped over your head stuck in a white t-shirt all night that resembled liquid latex. I had the pleasure of hanging out with her Tues night and snapped this photo of her dry. Will you give me the fact that she looks a helluva lot better? If ya answer no then no more Masterpiece Boobie Puppet Theatre for you!

What do you expect for me to pick up Jenna Jameson in the wet t-shirt contest @the Matrix? For christ sakes 1st prize was a car stereo!!!!!!!!!!

Phatty, I agree with every last letter you wrote there.

Except when you said In a State was a good song :mad:

She does look much improved sans crack. And to those funn bags I say :pint:

Thanks Bri. I wish I had a tape recorder to tape the XLr8ted Rock comedy show on the porch. everything was boobie this tits that....the only thing i remember was "hey will you bounce a fart off my chin."

thanks for gettin my back on this topic

I know the camera phone blows but its so damn convenient. Thing is I dont wanna look like the stereotypical AZN with the Nikon round his neck. my neck is already rubba.

chez cook's rocks! now that i kind of sort of know how to get there i wish he wasnt moving!