Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what temps needs to do???

this is for saturdays. sundays will always be good @ temps becuase anybody there on a sunday nite & doesnt have to work monday is a crack head.

1st: they need to make the club more attractive to girls who just drink

2nd: lower cover charge

3rd: i wouldnt tell a dj what to play but maybe add a few more vocals.

4th: understand that temps was made by the drugs ( just like sf, twilo, tunnel & paladium) & that era is over & try to think of a new niche. whoever wants to say that temps wasnt about drugs doesnt know the scene. drugs made the vibe & energy with some good beats. i dont see that many people raging on ketel & tonics!

5th: get red bull or anyother energy drink

6th: get rid of the 10,000,00 cops out front!

this is for saturdays. sundays will always be good @ temps becuase anybody there on a sunday nite & doesnt have to work monday is a crack head.

1st: they need to make the club more attractive to girls who just drink

2nd: lower cover charge

3rd: i wouldnt tell a dj what to play but maybe add a few more vocals.

4th: understand that temps was made by the drugs ( just like sf, twilo, tunnel & paladium) & that era is over & try to think of a new niche. whoever wants to say that temps wasnt about drugs doesnt know the scene. drugs made the vibe & energy with some good beats. i dont see that many people raging on ketel & tonics!

5th: get red bull or anyother energy drink

6th: get rid of the 10,000,00 cops out front!

I took Stifflers advice and accually read the whole post... and i came to a conclusion that you are a fucken idiot.......... thats all.

I took Stifflers advice and accually read the whole post... and i came to a conclusion that you are a fucken idiot.......... thats all.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha and ha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you want to know whats really funny........................99% of the people on this board is clueless. i dont care if you been going to temps for the past couple years because no-one knows your there anyway.

you can say what you want about me but it doesnt matter because most of you are a bunch of nerds who are message board friends. i'm not a dj coming on here crying this may be my last year...............whoopie fuckin do!!!!!!!!!!!

if the 5 of you didnt go to temps anymore would it really matter?????? NO!

your all the same nerds that will be at merge to see jp & think your the shit!!! what a joke! WOW! all of you are a bunch of followers accept for the few i know on here.

now try to type something witty.............but the truth wont change, your all NERDS!

you want to know whats really funny........................99% of the people on this board is clueless. i dont care if you been going to temps for the past couple years because no-one knows your there anyway.

you can say what you want about me but it doesnt matter because most of you are a bunch of nerds who are message board friends. i'm a dj coming on here crying this may be my last year...............whoopie fuckin do!!!!!!!!!!!

your all the same nerds that will be at merge to see jp & think your the shit!!! what a joke! WOW! all of you are a bunch of followers accept for the few i know on here.

now try to type something witty.............but the truth wont change, your all NERDS!

awe, its ok..........do you need a tissue? cause you sound like your crying over this!!!

Clueless????, what the hell is there to know??

Oooooo, you know music, you must be cool!!! NOT

There is more to life!!!!! GET A CLUE!

you can say what you want about me but it doesnt matter because most of you are a bunch of nerds who are message board friends. i'm not a dj coming on here crying this may be my last year...............whoopie fuckin do!!!!!!!!!!!

99 % is clueless????????????????? the other 1 % retarded then... and that means you. You mongoloid.

awe, its ok..........do you need a tissue? cause you sound like your crying over this!!!

Clueless????, what the hell is there to know??

Oooooo, you know music, you must be cool!!! NOTThere is more to life!!!!! GET A CLUE!

ok stiff, cant wait to see you at merge & watchu dance like this is the best night ever. HA!

ok stiff, cant wait to see you at merge & watchu dance like this is the best night ever. HA!

YOU ARE THE CLUELESS ONE ASSHOLE, CAUSE IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT JONATHAN PETERS!!! YOU DUMB FUCKIN WANNABE KNOWITALL!!!

MY GIRLFRIEND LIKES HIM AND WANTS TO GO....ITS THAT SIMPLE YOU MORON!! YOU JUST PROVED HOW CLUELESS "YOU" ARE!!!!!!

I love dancing like it's the best night ever...I better make sure I dont forget my pencil protector since I'm such a geek...lol.

Hun we are not allowed to have fun with eachother cause someone may think its all because of JP and not because we enjoy eachother and our friends company!!!!!

IGNORANCE AT ITS FINEST!!!!