Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Las Vegas

I'm visiting family out in California for a week in August....Everyone thought it would be a good idea to go to Vegas after Cali.....I have a little problem though...2 of my cousins who are of age really don't like clubs/big bars ect. so they won't want to go out to the same places I do....So I don't know if I should bother going....Part of me wants to because I've never been there....But the other part is a little hesitant because I don't know if I would want to go out by myself every night........I have no idea what I should do :huh:

...how old are they?...if they're old enough to leave alone for a few you should reconsider...idk...even if not i would still go visit vegas...i went with my sister who's not into clubs - we had a blast...went on rollercoasters, checked out the art museum in bellagio, etc....there's too many things to do in vegas...unless you think you'll be out there soon, why not take the opportunity to check out some place new???...

If there is any opportunity of going out to Vegas I don't know how one could pass that up. I'm sure once everyone is out there you can convince your cousins to go out with you. But on the other hand, there could be times where you wouldn't mind going out solo. Remember this is Vegas we are talking about so you won't have a problem making friends while you are out there. My buddy and I just booked a trip to go out there in the third week of August. Can't friggin wait, it will be my first time to Vegas.