Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cover charge at Sound Factory

nO THEY WONT LET U IN..PERIOD! HOW MUCH CAN U PAY? MAYBE i CAN ARRANGE IT FOR U...JUST SEND ME THE CHECK AND ITS ALL DONE!

[font=Arial Narrow]Hey guys,

What's the cover charge for the Sound Factory? I know it's 19 and up for Webster Hall, but will they let in a really hot 18 year old (girl, obviously :) ) Thanks! =)

:funny: nah i was just messin with you....tunnel is closed too...

unfortunately if your under twenty one your options are limited. if i was you...i would try out spirit tonight....they usually let in hot chics that are under 21.

i DJ at this lounge called second nature....i WISH i coulda DJed at the tunnel...that would have been an honor

you wont get in to SF because its not there anymore... they relocated to alaska...

if youre under 21 you wont get into many hot places... but i do have this formula that will help you age faster just send me a check and ill hook you up hahaha...

age = fun... just hang out in your friends basement until you turn 21... ahahaha

lol... tunnel is closed too? geez... as you can tell, I don't know a lot about most of these clubs... I usu. stick to a few. And I'm 21, I was taking my cousin out - she's 18. We just wanted to find a hot club where she could get in. But anyway, thanks guys :)

the gov't busy cracking down on places like that...you would think it was a commie convention they were breaking up, or something.

you would think they would try to crack down on the ruski growing mob issue with all the violence....they should really focus on that....than shiney happy people poppin' pills over a weekend.

my proposal would be crack down on the perverts in the lounges who try to get your ass drunk enough to stumble you outa the place.

yes, i will never let up on it....ever.

SF was def the shiznit back in the day!! If you were a girl you could get in under 21 but if your were a guy under 21 I think you probably had a tougher time of getting in. Paris was really strict w/ ids and appearance back in the day was very important too!!

During the early days of SF, yes appearance was important!! People didn't just get in if they had no shirt on outside. I never saw anyone get in w/o wearing something on to cover their chests. Unless it was a special event of sorts. Like a Halloween party or something and someone covered there chest in paint or something. It was after people got inside that they took there shirts off. You had to wear whatever made you sweat less I guess? That place was very uncomfortable during special events. The conditions for the most part during those nights were unbearable!!!

apperance af SF? wtf r u kidding me? like 90% of the place rocked no shirts and jeans lol..