Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta @ Spirit, Fri Jul 2

didn't mean for it to get outa hand! i was about to say it was getting :otopic:

ok ok . fine fine .. i have not seen my lil friend in a while and was excited to see her online

message boards is not only about opinions . it could be also a socialing tool .. it happens everywhere .. liek when people say happy bday to someone . or when they start a thread for a specific person ..

if people dont like it .. it is ok .. they dont have to comment on it .. just move on .. simple

peace

the MASK

Hi everyone,

This will only be my second time performing at Spirit and I am not well known as George Acosta or Victor Dinare. Even though I am only a local dj, I hope to put all of you in a great mood and put some spunk into your night as your opening dj. I am looking forward to being apart of a special night with George and Victor. Hope to see everyone there!

-Powerstar Im

www.audioelementsonline.com

Hey there...are you also a trance DJ? Have fun and all the best to ya for a great nite :D

Hi everyone,

This will only be my second time performing at Spirit and I am not well known as George Acosta or Victor Dinare. Even though I am only a local dj, I hope to put all of you in a great mood and put some spunk into your night as your opening dj. I am looking forward to being apart of a special night with George and Victor. Hope to see everyone there!

-Powerstar Im

Hi everyone,

-Powerstar Im

dude .. what is the breakdown . like wht time would you be playing and then acosta and dinare? just curious

we will support you kid .. if u r good (and i believe u r to be the local dj) then u get our support ... and in all cases .. u will get our love ..

peace and luck to you ..

the MASK

im suppose to be opening from 10 to 1.

George 1 - 3:30ish

Victor will close it out.

should be a fun night!

and thanks so much for the support. :)

cool man .. we will be there tonight .. to support you .. we are a cool crew .. we love music and we love cool people .. and we love to make new friends ..

best of luck to you and cya later

peace

the MASK