Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't wanna look cute...

Pinklez interesting name. Where'd you end up going anywayz? If you wanna role to avalon the cp crew will be in full effect tonight. If you want a full dancer experience less club experience I think you would like shelter. But no doubt we will be getting our groove on!

you wanted to go but never heard of it? hmmm

hmmm what?

I looked it up on digital city and wanted to check it out, but it didn't have reviews so I asked around to know what to expect.

oh and to digitalextacy - I ended up makin it a blockbuster nite

comedy blockbuster. Shelter is shelter on sat nights sunday mornings. It is an afterhours club so it will go way well into sunday. They have a rooftop and is a pretty cool place to see good dancers do there stuff. I ain't no expert on house leave that up to silverbull but that timmy regisford guy is good at what he does. I copied this from the shelter website.

It's Gay Pride Weekend. It's a time for many of our brothers and sisters of all races to rejoice and be proud. It's also time for ClubShelter, in conjunction with Central Park SummerStage, presents Ms. Patti LaBelle at Central Park. ( click here for details )

After the show at the park, ClubShelter keeps the fires burning with the Patti LaBelle After Party @ ClubShelter.

The DJ line up will be as follows:

Timmy Regisford

Ruben Mancias Devotion, San Francisco

Sam "the man" Burnes Club Red, Washington, DC

Alex from Tokyo Space Lab Yellow, Tokyo

DJ Taha from Club Five, Washington, DC

There will be an evening BBQ and morning refreshments as well as a raffle for accomodations in Jamaica for 4 lucky couples, ( airfare not included ).

The doors open @ 7pm Sat evening and the party will go on well into Sunday afternoon.

Admission: 7-11pm $10

11pm ~ $20 general/ $15 members

DON'T MISS THIS. This is house truly. Thank you for your love and undying support.