Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car Dents...

iamme

looks like someone was nice enough to slam their door into the side of my car. so now i have a nice circular dent with paint scraped off the center of it on the side of my car...

can these dents be fixed? is it expensive? im not even going to think about the paint....

fuck.

looks like someone was nice enough to slam their door into the side of my car. so now i have a nice circular dent with paint scraped off the center of it on the side of my car...

can these dents be fixed? is it expensive? im not even going to think about the paint....

fuck.

out by us we have a thing called dent-x... takes care of shit like that... maybe you have by you~!?

...i hate that random rude shit...blech...but the question isnt if it can be fixed but if it's worth fixing right now...get a free estimate...doesnt hurt to know...sorry that shit happened to you...i know the feeling...

if i only i could witness it happening, and be there to throttle that person...

but yeah, not sure if i want to dish out the $$ yet...the place where it got scapred might start to rust. not sure if i can do anything about that either. fuck people.

out by us we have a thing called dent-x... takes care of shit like that... maybe you have by you~!?

is it something you buy? like it pops the dent out or some shit? i think ive seen a commercial about that? or am i way off?

looks like someone was nice enough to slam their door into the side of my car. so now i have a nice circular dent with paint scraped off the center of it on the side of my car...fuck.

just goes to prove my theory... "you can't ever have shit nice"

i had the same shit happen on my NEW car. Fuckin dented my drivers side door, RIGHT on the body line. Now thats a hard dent to get out, and the paint is chipped off.

ugh, dont u just want to kill them??

my car is 6-7 months old :half: