Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, ACOSTA, ATB, MURK,MOTORCYCLE, EDGAR V this sunday for free!

bustersobe

WHAT ARTIST ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO SEE?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT ARTIST ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO SEE?

• PVD
    • EDGAR V.
    • ATB
    • MOTORCYCLE
    • GEORGE ACOSTA feat. JON SECADA
    • MURK

Dear Buster,

I am a fan of 93.1 and I would like to offer you some good advice, take it or leave it, on your favorite photo poses. Please change it! It scares my little niece everytime she says your mouth gaped open and to be honest it scares me too. So if you would please change your pose for a true fan that would be great. Thank you.

Regards,

Richard

I dont wanna be out of line, Not to offend u buster, bro u are a cool person, most down to earth person around, but correct if Im wrong, Dj's dont really appreciate it and I know for a fact never ask a radio personaality to jump on and start talking during their set, unless u are saying something aobut them and the place they are spinning right now, but thats not really what u say, just my two cents!!!

Its all good bro.

Actually Tijs tells me when he wants me to speak. He would pull out a record and say "ok at this break I want you to intro me."

Then usually a few more times throughout the night. I would be content to just sit there and listen.

With regard to me beign a GIANT POSER, I have no argument there. It true and yes I have eben known to scare little childeren.

If there a support group for that?

B

This should be a good one!

Last year kicked @ss... ...and it was tiesto! :yuck:

This year tho, get ready Miami.. PVD is IN! :bowdown:

and to think nyc peeps had to PAY for PVD in the park! F*ck Summerstage... 4th of July Bash is the shiznitz!!

Man, I Love this town...

So, watch out ppl we're in for a good one. Once the sun goes down.. the families go home... then the nightcrawlers come out... and BAM! :gang:

See u CP'ers out there!

Peace!

Mp3.-:smoke:

my suggestion....is i think it needs to be a bit louder if its possible this year!!!!!!!!!! i think it was too low last year...so pump up the volume!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ill give it to buster for having a sense of humor....lay off him hes got a job to do, and part of that job is promoting the hell out of the station if we like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Whats up people, I would just like to put some real shit down not bustin' on anyone. Well maybe a bit. LOL

Ok last year was awsome. Personally i thought the party was a bit dead for a while, like during Beacky Bealing, who did sing great in her show. Teisto, obviously there is no quetion about him. The overall opinion i got is most people where not that impressed but it was free. That night jammed though!

Buster if you could make it LOUDER it would be clutch.

Now on to this year. Well PVD i am sure we can all count on him lighting this place up :bowdown: . Motercycle though i am really excited to see :bounce: . Edger V has really been heating it up lately. ATB, well i never really liked the guys style, not really interested to see him but ATB did deliver a nasty ass set up in NY, that i did see not to long ago. An finially George Acosta :vomit2: , well i went off that ban wagan a long time ago, not interested at all in the Trance Legend, surprized to see he got a gig actually. But wont be watchin that :aaah: .

Does anyone know....i checked pvd's website and it said hes gonna spin from 10-12 and when you go to party931's website it says the show ends with fireworks @ 10??? Whats up with that...?? does anyone have a definite answer...?????

What would be bad ass is to have the fireworks going while pvd is spinning.... :woah::clap:

my suggestion....is i think it needs to be a bit louder if its possible this year!!!!!!!!!! i think it was too low last year...so pump up the volume!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ill give it to buster for having a sense of humor....lay off him hes got a job to do, and part of that job is promoting the hell out of the station if we like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

bro last year people where complaining at coco walk that it was too loud.

:bounce:

bro last year people where complaining at coco walk that it was too loud.

:bounce: