Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Moore is a straight up racist.

drsatan

I saw this movie yesterday, not by choice, becuase someone in my office purchased tickets for everyone because he wanted everyone to see it. This movie was discusting. Michael Moore is a fat bastard that should be deported out of this country. I support Bush more than ever, his movie is an embaressment to the United States. His facts are completely distorted. I think our relationship with the Saudi;s is a good thing. Without there money and help our economy would be much worse off. And so what is our armys are filled with lower income, mid city kids. This keeps them off the streets from commiting crimes and keeps them employed. His a fucking fat, uneducated low life who has nothing better to do than critisize our country. Fuck him :gang:

I saw this movie yesterday, not by choice, becuase someone in my office purchased tickets for everyone because he wanted everyone to see it. This movie was discusting. Michael Moore is a fat bastard that should be deported out of this country. I support Bush more than ever, his movie is an embaressment to the United States. His facts are completely distorted. I think our relationship with the Saudi;s is a good thing. Without there money and help our economy would be much worse off. And so what is our armys are filled with lower income, mid city kids. This keeps them off the streets from commiting crimes and keeps them employed. His a fucking fat, uneducated low life who has nothing better to do than critisize our country. Fuck him :gang:

wow....

deported are you for real?? LOL exercising your right to free speech is as american as apple pie. that is precisely what Michael Moore did with his documentary, and what I'm sure he will continue to do. if the facts are distorted. then that should present a challenge to one, to seek further clarification.

also lets be frank, our relationship with Saudi Arabia is purely economic. we send american oil companies in ,to help them produce more oil efficiently, and to satisfy OUR high demand for oil. as a point of information Saudi Arabia is the second highest recipient behind Israel of economic and military aid from the US.

the role of military recruitment shouldn't be solely to wipe out urban decay. our military should be filled with the most qualified personnel possible. regardless of social, ethnic, or economic status.

education begins at home, free your mind! :)

deported are you for real?? LOL exercising your right to free speech is as american as apple pie. that is precisely what Michael Moore did with his documentary, and what I'm sure he will continue to do. if the facts are distorted. then that should present a challenge to one, to seek further clarification.

also lets be frank, our relationship with Saudi Arabia is purely economic. we send american oil companies in ,to help them produce more oil efficiently, and to satisfy OUR high demand for oil. as a point of information Saudi Arabia is the second highest recipient behind Israel of economic and military aid from the US.

the role of military recruitment shouldn't be solely to wipe out urban decay. our military should be filled with the most qualified personnel possible. regardless of social, ethnic, or economic status.

..remarkably well said . :aright:

Grammar police! Where u be at? :what:

my typing skills r an F- at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why o why does this dr satan pay so much attention to my typing skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

im still waiting for sunnyhost to come after me....if shes the grammar police...im her biggest villian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well put tony.....

my typing skills r an F- at best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why o why does this dr satan pay so much attention to my typing skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

im still waiting for sunnyhost to come after me....if shes the grammar police...im her biggest villian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:laugh: She'll hunt you down booooy!!!!!