Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any love for the asian fellas?

havokk

Seems like asian girls are pretty popular these days with the non-asian folk, but I'm not picking up the same vibe for us asian fellas? Seems like everywhere you go you see asian girls with white, black, hispanic guys, but not so much the other way around.

So I ask, is there any white, black, or hispanic ladies into the asian persuasion? Any of you ridden the yellow hobby horse and care to share your experiences?

dude word got out that asian guys suck in bed,and have very small male organs....

Seems like asian girls are pretty popular these days with the non-asian folk, but I'm not picking up the same vibe for us asian fellas? Seems like everywhere you go you see asian girls with white, black, hispanic guys, but not so much the other way around.

So I ask, is there any white, black, or hispanic ladies into the asian persuasion? Any of you ridden the yellow hobby horse and care to share your experiences?

i have seen some really hot asian guys. My sister went through an asian phase. The only guys she thought were hot for like 2 months were asians. This was shortly after her spanish phase, and right before her pretty white boy phase.

i have seen some really hot asian guys. My sister went through an asian phase. The only guys she thought were hot for like 2 months were asians. This was shortly after her spanish phase, and right before her pretty white boy phase.

has she had a lesbian phase?

Hey, I know your sister. Jennifer right?.....Lopez that is.