Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody goin to hear ARIEL spin this thurs?

If ya seen him open for dt then you know what he can do. Plus you get to hear some other NYC talent that i enjoy listening to and i think you will also. Heres the flyer yeah yeah i know im in it boohoo but im not a promoter so no biggie.

PG_070104.jpg

oh yeah....it's their one year anniversary! if i don't make it, give Miss Lilian & Seoulfox a kiss and hug for me! :makeout:

If ya seen him open for dt then you know what he can do. Plus you get to hear some other NYC talent that i enjoy listening to and i think you will also. Heres the flyer yeah yeah i know im in it boohoo but im not a promoter so no biggie.

attachment.php?attachmentid=31655

wow thats awesome that your on the flyer gabe! :bounce:

you find out when romero is coming yet?

sup kahn :beer:

Wednesday, July 23rd.............It's a possibility..........What time?

nah thats a friday......it starts at 10 but im probly gunna close the place down....wont be on till like 1:30 - 2

my partner is gunna be doin a old school hip hop and breaks set, then doing some funky house.

oh boy it is a nice flyer indeed. Now heres where the problem begins hector is either the 23rd or 22nd not sure yet. Oh man i guess i will see one of ya tomorrow. Tonite im goin to le souk if any of ya wanna come. Awesome music but the crowd is something else.

oh boy it is a nice flyer indeed. Now heres where the problem begins hector is either the 23rd or 22nd not sure yet. Oh man i guess i will see one of ya tomorrow. Tonite im goin to le souk if any of ya wanna come. Awesome music but the crowd is something else.

well if hes on the 23 hes fresh outa luck with me cuz i gotta go do my thing :funny: ill probly go support after im done tho!

Ahhh....great nite! I have no toes I have no toes! :laugh: Danced non-stop from the time I got there till closing. Awesome house music thanks to the Playground DJs & Ariel....and the vibe was sweet...everyone there was so friendly :D Thanks guys...and thanks for the CD! Congrats on the 1 year anniversary too. :party:

Ahhh....great nite! I have no toes I have no toes! :laugh: Danced non-stop from the time I got there till closing. Awesome house music thanks to the Playground DJs & Ariel....and the vibe was sweet...everyone there was so friendly :D Thanks guys...and thanks for the CD! Congrats on the 1 year anniversary too. :party:

glad you had fun babe .. and danced hard as usual .. much love to you dear

sorry i missed your party playground .. may be next year ..

peace

the MASK

Holy shit what a party,like typical filter action it didnt really pic up until 12ish or so then the energy in that room was insane. Lots of arc heads as well and just some great music with awesome peoples. Truly a great night. Kim you were dancing the whole time i believe. Im exhsuted from mon,weds,thur. NO partying until DT at roxy.